I know there has been a lot of starlet breaking/written off so they have to be getting smaller amount around now!

Be interested to know how many we reckon are left and alive!

I know when I had my previous one 6 years ago I use to see them all the time and now I go for a drive I don't see any

theres a fair few that are under the radar lol....alot of people dont use the forums. A gt is a very rare sight these days and glanzas are few and far between aswell. im happy there arnt as many left haha

I think if you have one and you look after it regardless of what it's used for, track or road then you are one of the lucky few. These cars for their size and character modified as mine is or standard are unbelievable and I fall in love with mine every time I see it/ drive it ! And I think you only really appreciate them If you have owned or still do own one.

its all well and good that they are getting rare now but when your trying to buy one again as its taken you 2 year to realise that selling your glanza was the worst thing you ever did and now not being able to fine a nice spec/con one that you like

That is the only bad thing lol :(

I would not accept Numerical stats from the internet tbh, Especially with imports it does not reflect the truth.

Gt's must be rare though! I have not seen another in person since ownership, Covered more that 6000kms now and a few 100+mile journeys across the UK.

Me! :D

2010 Starlets('78-'99) in total, around 1750 '96-'99 specs, only 9-15 of those are Glanzas in Finland

Nice any info on ep82?

Only seven EP8X('89-'95), but I think all of them are N/As. Never seen or heard about the GT in here.