My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got central lockin motors fitted yesterday, also all of alarm is fitted, owever i havnt powered it up yet as my battery is dead. need a new one first or i will have all sorts of trouble with it!!

fitted the Blitz DSBC as well, need to confirm the setup before i run the car again though so check the tech thread for advice if you have any :D

fitted a few sensor brackets ive made as well, and now im pondering a few other parts :/ arrr i duno what to do :thumbsup:

heres a pic of it with the filter back on

Photo0080.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

update on the panda ;)

Still to do:

- Wire SR dials into loom

- Refit dash and interior

- Wire all gauges and electronics permanent.

- Final check on vaccum pipes

- Final check on plugs/connectors etc. make sure all that is needed it pluged in.

- Fit emanage

- Full vallet everywhere... no sleep until it is spotless.

- Touch up engine bay of all chips from working on it

- OFF TO BE MAPPED

recently brought a new battery, so everything works like normal. Alarm, central lockin and imobilisor is all wired up and working. fitted loads of the blue conduit to the loom and neated up the engine bay.

took it out again, this time with a seat in lol. drives very nice. bit lumpy and smells very rich. but not sure if its down to the fact im still not certain on vaccum hose setup, and sensors that are on.

got some pics, will upload em soon.

Jay

• 2 weeks later...
Thort id bump this thread for you jay mate couse of all the hard work and money you have

spent on it :thumbsup:

cheers dude! to be fair ive been very very busy recently, and had a problem family wise. but all is ok now.. and if all goes well, the saturday coming should see the wiring.... COMPLETLY FUCKIN FINISHED!!

realy realy hope we get it sorted. rev gauge and all that lot works, just everythigs coming together. hopefuly a nice update at the end of the week.

Jay

okaay been off this for a while, from one problem to the next lol. but im back! with a small update as well!

heres a few pics to get it on the roll.

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

011.jpg

007.jpg

had all instrument panel working, but when putting dash back in, it caught the plug and pulled the wires out the block, so have got to re do that.

then its just a few little wiring issues then its all done!! however i still need a gt turbo over here, so i can check the plumbing and sensors on it. also need to get a wiring harness for my emanage, and an aftermarket fuel pump off nick.

shouldnt be to long now!

Jay

you will never guess what.

!!THE WIRING IS COMPLETE

Thats right!! at long last, everything on the car works as it should! all the plastics are back in, and it looks like my car again!

seats are in , harnesses are in, gauges work, boost controller works, lights and dials work, everything just works!! so i had to take it for a quick spin obviously :D and OH EM GEE. i only took it to .5 bar but what a fuckin handful it was at that! front was snaking all over, wheel span in first 3 gears sounded absolutly imense!!! cannot wait to get it up to 1.2 bar mapped on emanage!

had craig over in his GT today, and clarified a few things for me! nice one dude, helped me loads! so have a clear idea of what i need to finish to make the setup complete. stil have 1 o2 sensor to get or what ever it is, have pics and will be posting soon for some tech help!

Mapping is booked with nick on the 20th of december unfortunatly, earliest it can be. gives me a few weeks to sort the 255lph fuel pump, emanage harness and the sensor. all in all though, realy realy realy happy!

pics i will post up when its light enough to take them!

Glad to hear the engine is running sweet mate, cant believe its actually bang on a year ago today that you picked it up from me and we didnt know if it was running, all we had was the word of the guy I got it from! If I'm ever up your way or you're ever down here, we'll have to meet up and you can show me what I could've ended up buidling :D lol