My White And Black, Hybrid 200bhp Fte Conversion!

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol cheers guys!!!

shaney b - thanks alot mate, nice to know its apreciated!!

steevo - holy fuck serious? a year today? that is sooo freaky!!!! i didnt even realise lol

liam - sound mate, what date is the meet, i aint checked in a while! if its mapped up i will defo be in this, if not im not sure, dont wana risk doing anything to it! will have to see!

micky boy - nice one mate!! yep you could say that, realy want to break this 200bhp mark now!

Bang on a year mate, I had the bump on the 15th Nov last year, and I remember you picking it up the following Saturday because I'd planned to go out on the friday and you picked it up the morning after. Which would make it the 22nd :D

sweet that its all done. totally forgot about the rear wiper bung by the way. ill have one if you still got any lying around lol B) black will be fine. cant make many mistakes painting somethin that size :D

sound mate!

£3 into Blacko88@hotmail.co.uk and i will get it sent out asap!

Jay

A year to get it finally running....you work slow :lol:

Just kidding mate sounds like its worth it cant wait untill its mapped should be a weapon at last :lol:

lol eff off! wud have been loads faster if i went down the glanza engine route but didnt realise that till the engine was in and i was lookin at wires like what the fuck!!!

nd yaa should be pretty potent!

well got a few pics, but all are rather shite and were taken in the dark. been realy busy this weekend, but just had enough time to fit the walbro 255lph fuel pump, and the greddy emanage blue. also earlier in the week, gave it 3 tcuts, and a polish with some real good stuff :) looks loads better, and gave it a shine again! cleaned engine bay up a tad as well, polished the bits and bobs that had finger prints all over them

however... slight issue with the emanage. fitted it all to the ecu and then when i came to start it, ohh oh! started up, idled up to 2000rpm but then droped down over about 5 seconds to 1000rpm, then spluterd and died. the map on the emanage i belive was set for a car to run at 1.6 bar however.. so im hoping like mad it is down to the map being realy rich, and not somthing more serious :o anyone got any idea?

anyway, here are the shite pics, will get some more when its light!

24112009037.jpg

24112009041.jpg

24112009048.jpg

24112009049.jpg

24112009050.jpg

24112009054.jpg

will try and rectify the emanage, then its mapping time!

Jay

cheers guys!

@ jonnygt, lol glad to hear i can help!

@ sparky, yes mate, im taking it back off tomorrow, then driving it to the rolling road on wednesday and getting it fitted by them and mapped up so hopefully all will be well!

@ phil, cheers dude, ure comments are always awsome :)

@ luke, yeah waiting to see what santa brings lol, dont worry its defo going lol

@ dstillie, aii plenty of elbow grease and shit loads of time! washed it the other day, the opend bonnet, and it was realy wet... its guna be a bitch to keep it like that, espcialy now its winter :/

thats rite, i said its getting sorted on wednesday i hope!!!!