Ice bucket challenge

I'm a grumpy fuck but this is one of the reasons I left Facebook. No offence to people going ahead with it but I was sick of seeing nomination crap and people just doing it for a bit of attention. The no make up selfie was so frustrating. If there was a nomination for cut your balls off for testicular cancer awareness I wouldn't be surprised if thousands of people did it lol... I'd have paid to watch the guy get oil thrown over him though haha :p. Either have to be really smart or really stupid to make some real awareness for something. Endless photos of bimbos with just mascara on instead of full slap or having a bucket of water over your head just doesn't cut it for me. Throw a month's wages in £5 notes along with leaflets of what you're raising awareness for out the window of a skyliner in a city centre if you want to make a difference :D.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0

I understand the whole nomination thing and think its good. But most people dont use cold enough water. The point of the ice cold water is it is meant to paralyse you for a short amount of time to make you feel what its like.

Also people have to go a step too far and turn it into a attention thing, or 'mine was better than yours'. If you wanna compete donate more money than the other person

I understand the whole nomination thing and think its good. But most people dont use cold enough water. The point of the ice cold water is it is meant to paralyse you for a short amount of time to make you feel what its like.

Also people have to go a step too far and turn it into a attention thing, or 'mine was better than yours'. If you wanna compete donate more money than the other person