A Massive Thankyou.......

Just wanted to say a massive Thankyou to everyone who managed to make JAE what it is. Without you guys turning up and having such an awesome weekend it wouldn't be worth all the effort worth while.

I hope to see you all again next year.

Rob, John, Matt and the rest of the team.

Such a good time :). Definitely be back next year easily best show of the year. Please add me on here I can't remember everyone's names (nothing to do with alcohol consumption......). I've been adding as many as I can on fb.

Im pete (black glanza red xxr's & yellow fogs).

Such a good time :). Definitely be back next year easily best show of the year. Please add me on here I can't remember everyone's names (nothing to do with alcohol consumption......). I've been adding as many as I can on fb.

i think you might of been parked next to me cant remember i had the auto

thanks to all the admin for sorting everything out cant wait for next year now :) nice to meet everyone and sorry for the first night i got abit carryed away haha ill try not do the same next year and by any chance was my blow up bed ever found ?? lol thanks again everyone much love xxx ow and thanks for the munch aswell xx

I have just never understood how epic a car show can be until this weekend just gone (even though we only came down for a day).

We're definitely camping with you all next year as it'll give us a chance to meet everyone properly. Always awesome to put more faces to names and of course to see some old faces!

Epic weekend guys, great talking to you all, even if I do not remember what the hell I said most of the time!

Are you one of the beer pong losers? :p

Are you one of the beer pong losers? :p

Yeah that would be me :/ haha. we needed more ukso team members....... At least we won a game lol.

That's because I wasn't playing ;)

Was a good evening though dude, had a right laugh