JAE 2015, officially the biggest JAE to date.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh this year the +1's wont matter to me as much so dont worry.

A decision has been made on how were going to do tickets this year hopefully it will make it easier for everyone. Ill sit down and get apost written in the next few days, and get tickets live in the store.

Edited by rob_bower

That's the funnest thing I've read this week lol :D

Anyone would think I have a reputation for enjoying a cold beverage, and encouraging others too.....

• 2 weeks later...

are we able to invite not starlet people on the stand? i have a group of friends that are thinking about coming to jae but not sure if there will be that many was going to invite them onto our stand if its alright as they all seem pretty bang on there doing the same 1000mile ill be doing so certainly keen!

are we able to invite not starlet people on the stand? i have a group of friends that are thinking about coming to jae but not sure if there will be that many was going to invite them onto our stand if its alright as they all seem pretty bang on there doing the same 1000mile ill be doing so certainly keen!

In your car or their own Jap car? I cannot see it being an issue as long as they are sound

I'll be coming down in my glanza and for japfest they brought an evo,2 civics, and an s14 aye they all seem bang on we actualy met them in a service station on the way to japfest and got talking and ended up coming up as a group down the motorway so there certainly nice and friendly only issue being i think they can drink me under the table and that's no easy feat normaly!

I'll be coming down in my glanza and for japfest they brought an evo,2 civics, and an s14 aye they all seem bang on we actualy met them in a service station on the way to japfest and got talking and ended up coming up as a group down the motorway so there certainly nice and friendly only issue being i think they can drink me under the table and that's no easy feat normaly!

Don't bring a table then your safe ;-)

• 2 weeks later...