JAE 2015, officially the biggest JAE to date.

What you will never live down is getting carted off in an ambulance the first night haha :D

Lol thanks mate I should be good this year but I have a phone now so will have them on speed dial and have and id badge with our location on it as rob had no idea where we was so couldn't tell the ambulance and didn't know where I lived or my name as we was that fooked but we'll worth it did do alot of drink that night haha

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually looking at doing it slightly differently this year to make it easier for everyone involved. In the past when we bought tickets in advance we got space credited to us something like for every 20 tickets we sold we got a free plot. We used to add a couple of £'s on to the advance ticket price to cover postage to you guys.

A couple of years ago they stopped crediting space back for the amount of tickets purchased so we added £5 instead of just £2 this covered the postage and the booking fee of the plot (about £125) however last year they threw is a bit of a curve ball and went to eticketing. Which works out much more expensive for us to buy tickets due to the % handling fee but ment no postage it also made more work for me as I had to remove the ticket for a PDF then email them out to everyone, very time consuming.

This year I'm proposing trying something new. You will need to book your space on the stand thorough the store which will be about £3-5 then you you can order etickets direct (allowing you to have them in mobile version if there the same as last year) or choosing to pay on the gate if you prefer.

I'm actually looking at doing it slightly differently this year to make it easier for everyone involved. In the past when we bought tickets in advance we got space credited to us something like for every 20 tickets we sold we got a free plot. We used to add a couple of £'s on to the advance ticket price to cover postage to you guys.

A couple of years ago they stopped crediting space back for the amount of tickets purchased so we added £5 instead of just £2 this covered the postage and the booking fee of the plot (about £125) however last year they threw is a bit of a curve ball and went to eticketing. Which works out much more expensive for us to buy tickets due to the % handling fee but ment no postage it also made more work for me as I had to remove the ticket for a PDF then email them out to everyone, very time consuming.

This year I'm proposing trying something new. You will need to book your space on the stand thorough the store which will be about £3-5 then you you can order etickets direct (allowing you to have them in mobile version if there the same as last year) or choosing to pay on the gate if you prefer.

This i like :)

John

That's a far better way of doing it Rob, the way that JAE do tickets was a total ball ache last year so this has to be easier for everyone involved (I will talk to you about our tickets)!

Yea hoping it works out easier. I just need to figure a way out to make sure only meets who have paid for a spot actually get on stand.

Can you not make something your self to send everyone like a special code so you know who is on stand with ukso if you get me

4. ro55ifumi

5. Trisk

6. Drongo boi

7. Rob H + Kat

8. Matt & Samantha

9. Toyotag2014

10. Starletgt-Shady

11. Bluebear

12. Theminiguru

13. Hair

14. Turbo Grant

15. JamesD89

16. Aleximport25

17. Aamir

18. Idrees

19. Uzzy

20. Tayyib

21. Hou (+ MarkyJ, Coog, Ade)

22. Jojo123

23. *starlet_babe* (plus pooch if allowed at new venue)

24 hutchy1990 + 1

25 Luke.R

• 1 month later...

Right yesterday me and ro55ifumi packed are selves off to the new home of JAE, Newark Showground for the annual reps meeting which had made is very excited for September.

So here's what we found out.

The show itself is near as damm it full on Saturday there was only 8 plots left.

The IKO competitions won't be announced till the end off may, beginning of June but I can confirm that dragon boats are no longer.

The noise cut off is 12pm but needs to be turned down at 11.30. Although the bar is open till 2am (which were very close to) with karaoke Friday night and a band on Saturday night.

There will also be a 4x4 track on site as well as drift taxis and learn to drift lessons and Monster will be doing some for of gymkhana demo's

All sounds very exciting.

Here a few pics of the new venue and where our plot will be, it looks on paper like an awesome plot to but we'll just have to wait and see.

This is the entrance the how will use.

8993B372-255E-491F-8BCA-5D842BECEAFF_zps

This is where out plot will be.

F21AD58C-F566-4BA0-A63F-1538F431721B_zps

113A26DE-5901-4B26-AEE6-443EA1C0564C_zps

E9297D67-CC61-427E-9087-65FBDCCFA892_zps

All lining up to be another awesome show. Just need to fill the stand now.