JAE 2015, officially the biggest JAE to date.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update dude is it close to showers ect the plot and drink and food stands?

the building in the 3rd pic down contains toilets and showers, as well as the dining room which will be having themed food evenings along side this there will be good vendors nearby.

Nice Rob! The drift taxi and learn to drift sounds fun. I'm guessing tdhere is some short Tarmac track on the grounds then? Some sort of sprint track.

There is an old runway included on the grounds so they are able to use it for certain events.

I like the look of that venue! And it looks like UKSO has a great plot - kudos Mr B as always!

Phil.

All it is missing is a badger........(*cough* flights to leeds are bugger all *cough*)

• 3 weeks later...

I really wanna get my car on the stand as im spraying my car and it will be my first show in mt starlet and my first trip to JAE however my i wont be able to travel down till friday afternoon or early saturday morning will i still be okay to get on the stand??? Thanks

Now that Japfest has been and gone, it is time to start pushing this, and start looking into the team events

Current list:

1. The Bower Clan
2. Socks
3. akyakapotter
4. ro55ifumi
5. Trisk
6. Drongo boi
7. Rob H + Kat
8. Matt & Samantha
9. Toyotag2014
10. Starletgt-Shady
11. Bluebear
12. Theminiguru
13. Hair
14. Turbo Grant
15. JamesD89
16. Aleximport25
17. Aamir
18. Idrees
19. Uzzy
20. Tayyib
21. Hou (+ a few others)
22. Jojo123

23. *starlet_babe* (plus pooch if allowed at new venue)

24 hutchy1990 + 1

25 Luke.R
26. Shorty (in who knows what?!?)
27. Ollie (abused mx5 owner)
28. Deebo (in his starlet )
29. Rich-k

I'm going to sorting the ticket set up soon. I'm

Still undecided on how to play it.

Drongo your not the first person to ask me this and I'll find out when in back, I can't see any reason why not as they hold all kind of shows here including dog and horse shows.

I'm going to sorting the ticket set up soon. I'm

Still undecided on how to play it.

Drongo your not the first person to ask me this and I'll find out when in back, I can't see any reason why not as they hold all kind of shows here including dog and horse shows.

I've asked on FB for you Rob. Ticketing is always going to be hard, as you can control cars as they need stand passes, but you will struggle to control passengers/mates etc from being on the pitch. Either way, you shouldn't have to go through the process of messing with tickets again. I am sure most people will be honest when buying tickets to contribute to the gazebo/heaters etc

FAO THOSE WITH DOGS:

"Yes. Not in the Action Arena of course but everywhere else is fine. Dogs must be on a leash at all times as there are cars moving around all the time and children at the venue. You are also responsible for cleaning up after them and we reserve the right to ask you to leave if we believe you are not obeying the regulations or your dog may be causing a disturbance. For the fireworks at night the animal is solely your responsibility, we will not send security out to look for spooked pets that have run away because of all the bangs etc.Yes. Not in the Action Arena of course but everywhere else is fine. Dogs must be on a leash at all times as there are cars moving around all the time and children at the venue. You are also responsible for cleaning up after them and we reserve the right to ask you to leave if we believe you are not obeying the regulations or your dog may be causing a disturbance. For the fireworks at night the animal is solely your responsibility, we will not send security out to look for spooked pets that have run away because of all the bangs etc."

That's the reply I've just had for those wanting to take pooches