JAE 2015, officially the biggest JAE to date.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good! Thank you.

Your welcome.. Last year we took part in the dragon boats and had a good laugh. Hope we manage to get a few of you together to represent us again this year in some events!:)

For those that remember.... STROKE, COCK.... STROKE, COCK.

I was slightly worried what was coming when I read this.. Then when I saw livers I was like ..,'phew!! Haha

And I am going to ruin your back passage ;)

anymore news on name badges/tshirts? i like the idea of like a ukso JAE pack so like a 2015 tshirt with your name on it . a wee pack of name tag/stickers and something like the tax disc stickers they done for prevoius shows.

means for people like me who have never been before could wear the t shirt the first day to get to know some people then once its covered in beer and hopefully not sick i can change into other cloths with a name badge or something. also means you get a t shirt to take away and keep aswell.

anymore news on name badges/tshirts? i like the idea of like a ukso JAE pack so like a 2015 tshirt with your name on it . a wee pack of name tag/stickers and something like the tax disc stickers they done for prevoius shows.

means for people like me who have never been before could wear the t shirt the first day to get to know some people then once its covered in beer and hopefully not sick i can change into other cloths with a name badge or something. also means you get a t shirt to take away and keep aswell.

i like this idea!

Right peeps, less than 4 weeks to go and after the amazing people at Japfest, there is no reason for people not to come to this. It is going to be amazing, funny and the best weekend of the year!