Crispyeel's 5E-FTE Forged Build

I made the trip down to Tuning Developments after reading loads of feedback on the forums. As there was such a long journey down, I decided to book into a local premier inn so that I could arrive at the door bright and early and without any last minute dramas :rofl:

Mike greeted me on my arrival and quickly got to work on my Glanza

Myself and my girlfriend made ourselves comfy and watched some TV while the work was being carried out

A few hours later I heard the car being live mapped on the dyno... Being the big kid that I am, I had to go and watch... From the safety of the metal barrier at the workshop door of course

2015-04-17%2013.25.37_zpssfvkts7z.jpg

Edited by crispyeel
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats some sweet CT9 power right there son

Ct12....

I run the same manifold and ewg does the bottom rad hose on the civic rad not fit with the screamer? Nice to see a different set up been done!

Ct12....

I run the same manifold and ewg does the bottom rad hose on the civic rad not fit with the screamer? Nice to see a different set up been done!

Thanks mate! Na the bottom hose was pretty much resting on the screamer initially. I ran it for a few days with the hose wrapped in exhaust heat wrap but I didn't want to leave it like that long term incase the pipe burnt through. Clears the screamer perfectly now

I've not seen any other glanza's running a CT12 yet, everyone seems to go td04/td05 these days

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Ok so I've not really updated this thread lately but there have been some major things going on since the start of the year

Decided that I want to go for some big power and began to look into a forged setup

Picked up a 5E-FE in January and after nearly a 15hr round trip I returned home with the start of my journey for big power

Posted Image

The engine has now been dropped off at Tuning Developments for the forged build to begin

Spec is going to be pretty wild... or at least I hope it will haha

Going fully forged stage 3 with custom camshafts and fully ported and polished head and Wolf V550 standalone management

Further to the plans for the forged engine build, I began to look at bigger turbos and manifold setups and after lots and lots of messages back and forward with Sacha @ WEPR I decided to place order one of his newly designed Godzilla top mount manifolds, screamer pipe, Garrett GT2863R turbo and billet collector housing.

After several weeks of waiting anxiously and patiently I recieved some great news today. My Godzilla kit has been dispatched and is on its way to me and Sacha kindly sent me loads of pictures of the kit before he shipped it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Super exited to get this!

Bit of faffing about later I decided that the easiest way to fit these would be to get my hands on some new seat rails

Looked into this and couldn't really find any second hand ones for sale anywhere so decided to bite the bullet and get some new Bride rails ordered up

2015-06-26%2018.39.46_zpsytm3rlcn.jpg

What ones did u order ? As going to look at getting a set for my cobura Daytonas