How much are jam racing manifolds worth now days???

I would pay £350 max for a brand new one I would say around the £250 mark is about right pending it's condition, cast iron still cracks over time just like anything else, the beauty of it is you can have mad quick spool, and you can run bigger turbo's whilst still maintaining the stock heat shield the problem is everyone's going ewg and with life time warranty on manifolds as above it will be hard to get the cash as nobody really buys jdm parts anymore well that's the impression I get.

£300 for a jam one ?? You can get a standard one ported to the same level and it be just as strong for so much less !!!

Standard ported one's are not the same as Jam one's and the ports are unequal lengths as to the Jam.

Ahhhhh you learn something new every day mate i thought they were just ported standard items i didnt know they were equal length runners :) my bad but i think they are still a little overpriced realistically

The length of the width I mean lol as in this pic notice the Jam mani on the right no matter how much you port the stock mani you can see the Jam's already got fatter ports it's the same shape to fit just it will free flow better for upping the boost :)

newphotos006_zpsd7jt9y77.jpg

Edited by Gainzy