finally!! :)B) i can see a pic of your car without looking in banzai!! ;) B):lol:

some of those pics look great!!

it looks sooooooo shiny!! :lol:

most of the pics were taken in 16:9 format too, me playing with camera settings B), view is across the beach where I live with the Isle of Wight in the background.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where abouts do you live then matey?? i went on holiday shortly before the thrash to swanage, dorset... i would have arranged to meet up with you if i would have known!! B) you anywhere near weymouth?

Rich.

Thanks for the compliments guys B) you've all pulled, thats all it takes for me :rolleyes:

finally!! :D  :D  i can see a pic of your car without looking in banzai!! B)  :D  B)

some of those pics look great!!

it looks sooooooo shiny!! B)

where abouts do you live then matey?? i went on holiday shortly before the thrash to swanage, dorset... i would have arranged to meet up with you if i would have known!! B) you anywhere near weymouth?

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cleaned it for the pics so it should look shiny!

Been meaning to put pics on here in ages, but most of the nicer pics I have, I didn't take myself and were quite dated (didn't have tints then) so had to wait.

I live in a town called gosport next to portsmouth, not close to weymouth really, thats south west and I'm central. pics were taken on stokes bay road

• 3 weeks later...