• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing what you do to this dude!

Love this, looks awesome! Almost makes me wish I looked for one of these instead of my 32...

looking good man!!

Just by putting them alloys on it looks a million dollars

I know fine well your wheel tastes are better than those! I need to see a tasty wing :D

Cheers all. I know haha but like I said for £500 with tyres for brand new drifts I couldn't say no. Plus I do like them aha.

I personally think it looked better with other wheels, buy saying that if it was lower it would look better, hurry up and put your slag look touches on it

Fuck that, they're fox wheels lol. It will be lowered more on the weekend.

Just needs an rb now ;)

Haha

Got my OSRAM nightbreakers and aero wipers to replace the fucked up shitty rainbow bulbs and falling to pieces wipers

IMAG0777_zps4evufbq6.jpg

Also got some new tuner nuts because well, it needed new ones

IMAG0780_zpsifirptda.jpg

So just bought some syron street race tyres. They look fucking hardcore and the ratings are;

100% dry grip

90% wet grip

100% road feedback

93% progressiveness

By what I read they are better than r888's and ao48's. They heat up quicker too. But with 100% dry grip and 90% wet grip, can't really go wrong! Also at a fraction of the cost. 4 of these tyres BRAND NEW (in 225/45/17) cost only £250!!!!!

syron_zps2885e43e.jpg

Also got my mirror fitted. I hate stock mirrors, so small and pretty dangerous. I prefer to be able to actually see whats behind me and to the sides lol. Ill be getting a broadway 300mm convex again (I sold my last one), as it was the best mirror ever. But for now this will do

IMAG0788_zpsozbupcct.jpg

IMAG0789_zps6mbb37en.jpg

Also picked up a Knightsport P&P ecu for £20 locally. The guy ran it on his fd with full straight 3" off the turbo, filters, and fuel pump. So gona run it, get AFR's checked and then take it from there. But for £20 ...

IMAG0790_zps3dbrg1no.jpg

So started off yesterdat prepping the cage, sanding down and priming everything.

IMAG0800_zpstx6jdu7e.jpg

Gusseting

IMAG0801_zpsi5slxobh.jpg

Got a little bit of the rear done today and a test bit of white to see how it would look. Gona look so good!!

IMAG0817_zpslgnpcmwq.jpg

IMAG0818_zpsahlwpptl.jpg

And from behind with the bootlid down

IMAG0816_zpsqt4ytaxl.jpg

Also fixed the ride height on the Teins, sits 10x better now. And also fitted my winglets

IMG_20141116_142005_zpsami2aao2.jpg

IMAG0815_zpsda9hnlea.jpg

Dude the syron street racers are no way near any a048 or r888's please trust me lol been there .. Be careful lol

Different kind of tyre though, r888 and a048 are more track tyres.

But oh well, time will tell. I don't drive it daily anyway, only drive it if and when kind of thing so not gona be going out in the wet. I've heard some good reviews. Will have to see.