• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b9d9f0a39004ee5ed629f7a0b932acf1.jpg

Mine so far but miles away from finished

Looks sick that does mate! You on facebook at all, might need a hand along the way information wise lol.

Absolute beauty Rob, very happy for you sir what a great car to upgrade to my mate has a white wide arched one it's been all over the magazine's

Thanks Azz! :). Love it mate, as someone said above, they're just so pleasing to the eye!

Awesome looking car dude... But don't these need rebuilt every week? Haha

Thanks man. Yeah don't worry my mum said she'll do the head gasket for me and forge it probs with like wiseco pistons etc. Big cams for that lumpy idle. That's how it works, right?

Edited by Beastmode panda

Ohhhh shiiiiiii !!!!! you've only gone an bought my favorite car in the world...lol....the only reason i dont own one is because i cannot fit in it..if you are anything over 5'10 ...forget it !!

Hehe :). Ya dude I am 5'11 and I weigh nearly 15 stone bro I am going going to get wider!!!!! And getting over the cage is a struggle as it is lol. But we make the dream work anyway lol!

Nah not on Facebook but pm me your number for whatsapp if you want always willing to help single turbo is the way to go it simplifys everything it lets you delete the rats nest

Ok bro i'll give you a pm :). Cheers man!

Cheers boys! :)

Awesome mate! Looking forward to seeing you put your stamp on this after how awesome your glanza was. Also majorly jealous, get the biggest itch for a FD at the minute :(

Haha, yeah I noticed lol buy my mates white fd that you shared :) I tagged them in the post so you can talk to them about the moniz haha jokes but it is sick man they import so anything you want they will get.

You cheeky f**cker! I thought that was it now for a while especially after the Glanza! :p Haha saw this on ebay man! Looks awesome buddy I do love the RX7's especially in yellow! I just don't like the sounds of all the maintenance on them! :')

Will be following this though dude! What you reckon to this one? ;)

rx72.jpg

rx71.jpg

Good luck you nutter! Bret.

You cheeky f**cker! I thought that was it now for a while especially after the Glanza! :p Haha saw this on ebay man! Looks awesome buddy I do love the RX7's especially in yellow! I just don't like the sounds of all the maintenance on them! :')

Will be following this though dude! What you reckon to this one? ;)

rx72.jpg

rx71.jpg

Good luck you nutter! Bret.

Haha got to be done bro :p.

That is on ebay too right, do you know him? Looks nice man. Not sure of the wheels, skirts and dragon print bit on the rear spoiler but does look lairy as hell man.

Haha got to be done bro :p.

That is on ebay too right, do you know him? Looks nice man. Not sure of the wheels, skirts and dragon print bit on the rear spoiler but does look lairy as hell man.

Think that yellow one is local to me..sounds the tits

• 2 weeks later...

Picking it up on Tuesday, which is a little sooner than first planned which was the 16th. I got insured today on it, so that's all sorted. Then will do tax online tues morn before I go collect it.

Will be taking my OMP 300mm wheel to put on immediately for the drive home, before fuck driving with that piece of shit one that's on there now haha.

IMAG0750_zpsyoyslfss.jpg

Also picked up some brand new grid drifts in 17x9j all round. I''ve never owned wheels of this size, but holy fucking shit they are big and girthy!! So I picked them up off a friend for £500 with tyres lol. Be stupid to say no, although not jdmy0 wheels, still, cant go wrong with grid drifts IMO.

IMAG0748_zpsdgkmmugf.jpg

IMAG0745_zpsevadhqom.jpg

The majority of the below is copied from fduk forum.

I picked it up today, after going to view it on the 22nd of last month and leaving a deposit until the guy was back off holiday and I was free. Was supposed to collect on the 16th of this month but we worked out an earlier date. So all was well! Extremely happy with it, drives awesome, feels really tight and very well balances as I've read they are supposed to be. Though my first RWD car, may take some time getting used to. Anyway, here's some pics.

IMAG0697_zps3th11y9x.jpg

y3_zpsa4af4f1e.jpg

y4_zps1eb44490.jpg

y5_zpsf2080415.jpg

y6_zps033398a6.jpg

Bought some wheels, not too jdmy0 but still, can't go wrong with a set of grid drifts IMO! 17x9j all round. Got them off a friend, brand new (just a little dirty) with tyres for £500. So why the hell not :).

IMAG0748_zpsdgkmmugf.jpg

Also took my OMP 300mm wheel and 20mm spacer when I went to collect the car, because the MOMO one on there was not to my taste.

IMAG0750_zpsmg0bzzlq.jpg

So got the car home, and got the wheels on. Need to order some new wheel nuts tonight, will do that. Also stripped out the rear interior and all of the foam around the cage ready to paint white on the weekend along with a black interior floor pan (rear).

IMAG0758_zpsmtc7ibl7.jpg

IMAG0759_zpsuwamc3y3.jpg

All done for the day.

IMG_20141111_174643_zpsbfaxrhzv.jpg

Will drop the ride height down a tad more at the weekend, though I don't want it mega low, as I like the ride height on fd's quite 'practical' if that word even fits these cars ha ha, you know what I mean! Not Slammed anyway.

Year 99.

C-west front bumper.

Tein coilovers.

Blitz nur spec exhaust.

OMP 300mm suede wheel.

Snap off boss.

Full weld in cage, through dash, door bars, gusset to A pillars and gussets to lower B pillars.

17x9j Grid drifts.

Think that's about it for now!

Thanks for reading :).