So I broke the Glanza recently and told some people I was moving away from the car scene for a while. But, you know how it goes .. Once you have the bug it's there for life whether you like it or not lol.

So went to view an fd on Wednesday and go to collect it on the 16th when he is back from his holiday (as I was pushed for time and obviously he was going away we decided to arrange it for when he is back so nothing is rushed).

Some brief history of the car. It's a HKS team Kansai rx7 when it was in japland, got imported in 2012. Obviously got stripped for some bits before it came over as it was a fully fled racing built car over there.

The guy who im buying it off rebuilt it back up to where it is today.

Current mods and nothing OTT, but a nice base to start with:

Year 99.

C-west front bumper.

Tein coilovers.

Blitz nur spec exhaust.

Snap off boss.

Full weld in cage, through dash, door bars, gusset to A pillars and gusset lower B pillars.

And a fucking horrible Momo steering wheel that will stay at his house as i'll be taking my OMP 300 to drive back with lol.

Unsure what wheels they are.

Plans:

Wheels of some kind (undecided yet).

Full custom 3" turbo back exhaust.

V mount set up.

Apexi ecu.

Paint cage white.

Aero package.

Braces etc.

Remove rear seats.

Drivers side fixed bucket & harness.

And some more shit. Probably will single T it but not immediately.

Pics:

y1_zps1f16ac79.jpg

y2_zpsd6df39e9.jpg

y4_zps1eb44490.jpg

y3_zpsa4af4f1e.jpg

IMAG0697_zps3th11y9x.jpg

y5_zpsf2080415.jpg

y6_zps033398a6.jpg

y8_zps6add7ea6.jpg

y7_zps9ef90635.jpg

End goal of how I want it to look like roughly:

goal_zps3ebea76a.jpg

Edited by Beastmode panda
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cools as fuck mate.have you driven it yet? How does it compare to the micra?

Yeah test drove it, feels amazing. Insane sound, insanely balanced car, handles fucking mental. Just sticks to the road. Turbos are real nice, first one comes in around 2.5k revs and the second around 4k and you can definitely feel it lol!!

The driving position is awesome too, proper in there, especially with the cage right next to your side. Having a little trouble fitting in there though lol that is the only thing haha but eh, it's worth it. Fine when you sit down but getting over that door bar is like climbing over a farm gate lol.

Can't wait to go for a proper drive!

That serves u right for being a big cunt Rob! :D

Needs to look like that pic, but these things are sex. They scare me tho!

Lmfao!! :p

Yeah bro, that is my aim for sure! Love it. Looks so lairy but nothing is like overly done, looks perfect imo. Haha yeah, and don't see hardly any about either which I love

Cheers guys :). Except bussey who is a cunt.

Same front bumper as mine join fduk its a great site for info/parts mine is a single turbo have to say it the only car i have owned and never drove

Yeah I have joined up but not able to post as I didn't have the car when I singed up so couldn't fill out the info bit which is weird .. But i'll fill it all out tonight cant wait to find some bits and stuff :)