Steve's Daily '92 Skyline R32 GTST Type M *SLOWLY BUT SURELY *

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayy cheers Luke! I always forget when my mot is, that makes it easier haha. Looked a bit of a JDM mot day for your brother lol

ok the rotas do suit it, as a set of real ones would as well... Its a great looking car

the only thing letting the whole car down for me is the bloody stickers man, the cars way to good for all that. Just my opinion

Don't get me wrong, I hate them but they look good lol, I'm trying my best

Cheers! That's probably the biggest compliment I've ever seen you give about Rotas Marc, I feel honoured ;) Am still on the lookout for a decent period JDM set in the right specs though :)

Was going to take the stickers off on the weekend but never got round to it, will be done soon though

Marc bring as polite as possible about a set of rota's haha. I do agree with him Steve... Needs to be clean. The car is a statement already without stickering it up!Then again... I'd be going big wing and GTR kit.

Yeah the stickers will be coming off soon :) Did debate going down the bgw route, but think I'll keep it standard and clean for the time being

This is so nice, and the rotas do look nice! But I do agree, it would look a lot cleaner without the stickers, each to there own though

Cheers dude! Yeah I agree, will be de-stickered soon :)

Get a BGW on it mate lovely car would love one myself

It was tempting, you never know! Thanks man :)

As above ! Looks sweet though man! B)

Cheers buddy! :)

Well this is pretty much 100% sold now. Just waiting for it to be collected... :(

Time to look for a new daily and get the Glanza on track now I'll have a little more money...

I need a better job!

Glanza should be on track at JF2 ;)..You will have to go on at JF1 when your closer to home!

Good luck finding a new daily.. DC2, EK9 or something outrageous like a Suzuki cappuccino!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Decided to keep it now haha!

Nothing much has happened, just few interior additions.

Have decided I will be going TD06 with this at some stage next year. Aiming for around the 400bhp mark :) should make things a little more, how shall we say, exciting!

Just a few photos of the new interior bits, Zillalife Deathtune, KingFab steering wheel and a new sticker for some helpful advice!

IMG_20150607_123415_zpstc3r484t.jpg

IMG_20150607_123652_zps19tze355.jpg

Hey was just wondering how the steering wheel is because this is the one that I really want hence in going for a black and purple theme on my SR. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks. Phil.

Hey was just wondering how the steering wheel is because this is the one that I really want hence in going for a black and purple theme on my SR. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks. Phil.

Hey dude.. I have this car now. The wheel was pretty cool tbh, quite grippy for a smooth design. I only sold it as I was going for a more subtle Nardi Torino

Hey dude.. I have this car now. The wheel was pretty cool tbh, quite grippy for a smooth design. I only sold it as I was going for a more subtle Nardi Torino

Oh right ok that's good to know that it's still quite grippy considering how smooth it is. At least I'm certainly happy to get one now as both previous owners of the wheel both liked it. That's me sold :D

Thanks. Phil.