this happend to me a year ago in my old focus at my work but i found cctv got their reg at my work looked at who the reg belonged to in our reg log turned out they lived 20 odd miles away so drove to their house knocked on the door they opened the door and they said it wasnt them then i showed them the video and said they have got to pay for it they said they arnt paying so i walked of went back that night took the mirrors off slashed their tyres then ripped their wipers off and sprayed stupid fucking drivers you smash we smash back they came back to where i work and said i gotta pay i said nope wasent me and they got what they deserved and yes it was a stupid fucking bmw cunt who used his daddys money pricks all pricks end of rant :)

this happend to me a year ago in my old focus at my work but i found cctv got their reg at my work looked at who the reg belonged to in our reg log turned out they lived 20 odd miles away so drove to their house knocked on the door they opened the door and they said it wasnt them then i showed them the video and said they have got to pay for it they said they arnt paying so i walked of went back that night took the mirrors off slashed their tyres then ripped their wipers off and sprayed stupid fucking drivers you smash we smash back they came back to where i work and said i gotta pay i said nope wasent me and they got what they deserved and yes it was a stupid fucking bmw cunt who used his daddys money pricks all pricks end of rant :)

Hahahahaha right job there man hahaha fuck say they were sick ha carma is a bitch man ha there own words came back to haunt them hahaha love it man reply of the year haha .. You English boys are mad men hahaha

Edited by Darraghmh91

Haha I knew there was a reason I liked you lmao

Haha legend!

Hahahahaha right job there man hahaha fuck say they were sick ha carma is a bitch man ha there own words came back to haunt them hahaha love it man reply of the year haha .. You English boys are mad men hahaha

lol they deserved it it was my pride and joy at the time put all my time and money in to it and they do that the rich bastards got what they deserved i loved every min off doing it :)

Haha I knew there was a reason I liked you lmao

lol yeah mate i got abit mad at the time lol i was smilling the whole time they turned up :)

Haha legend!

haha thanks mate :)

think their should be a a section for people that have helped people out for giving them a item that is desperately needed and could be a raffle at the end of the year where they could win a little goody or something so they are apprieciated in some way or another think we should get this done :)

think their should be a a section for people that have helped people out for giving them a item that is desperately needed and could be a raffle at the end of the year where they could win a little goody or something so they are apprieciated in some way or another think we should get this done :)

Sounds good man I'd be into it .. I've often been stuck for help or parts and Matty with the mint advance couldn't be any more help he's a legend comes out of his way nd does work on my car nd never asked for a penny nd helps source parts nd always gets them nd gets them cheap aswell so Matty should go into this draw if it happens can't thank him enough

bit of a stupid thing to do....