nearly sold my car but i didnt.............lol so what ages are you all

well had my starlet up for sale as missus was nagging at me "about time you grew up" she said, "you still got that boy racers car at your age" she said any way decided not to sell and keeping my GT now, just wondering if at 34 im to old to be driving a starlet, it's not like the familys traveling around in it as we have a Honda FRV for the family car.

:)

Tell her to shut up lol what's it matter what you like to drive to her ?

X2 she wouldn't be saying that if she wanted a lift from town with all her shopping on a cold wet night, she wound be glade off the lift in the starlet then :)

Edited by glanzadude

I'm currently trying to hurry Adam up to finish his GT/murx so I can remember what it feels like to sit in a fast car (I drive an n/a).. he's 24 and he doesn't plan on selling up for a long time... hopefully.. unless it's for something more exciting

well im deffinatley keeping my gt, i see loads of people on this site looking for cars they have sold and miss, i genuinly dont thing you can buy a car better than a gt for £'s per smiles, every passanger i've had in mine can not belive how quick they are for a 1.3 and mines standardish :) :)