Most of the time a thread like this would get looked for 'going off topic'......

I would only lock something like this if it went both off topic and if members were having 'digs' at one another. No need for that kind of topic to be left open really... this topic was opened by Jojo regarding rare items and well, we cant get rarer than my pogz and slammers.

We all have a sense of humor here and its just when threads appear to be getting silly like.. name calling and conflict between members.

Banter on people... The admin team certainly do have a sense of humor, were not all bad guys ;)

I feel proud for starting this thread now......

I'm such a 'rare' forum member for making a thread where no one has bullied each other.. glad people are having a laugh about stuff in here really.. didn't want it to kick up a fuss etc, but I was just getting sick of seeing overpriced novelty items for sale...

Depends who is selling the rare items, people will buy off some people for a lot but slate others who have the same parts up for half the price, confuses the hell out of me but people tend to find anything to moan about these days

I think this wins at being 'rare'.... This is even a 'Rare Genuine Toyota' as if a Toyota wouldn't be a genuine Toyota....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121521821799?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

then sold and up for sale a week later from a different person...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231440859889?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I love it when a cars advertised as a track car because some numptys hoofed out the back seats! I wonder how long/far a set of Perodua budgets on 14" steelies would get you around Castle Coombe :D

'Hi chaps, I've taken the back seats and carpets out to make my car a track special. As the 0.01 of a second it shaved off my lap time was definitely worth it!'

Some of the 'rare' optional extras being punted around do make me laugh, there was a chap on here last year trying to sell an Air Purifier for circa £500. Utterly nuts.

I love it when a cars advertised as a track car because some numptys hoofed out the back seats! I wonder how long/far a set of Perodua budgets on 14" steelies would get you around Castle Coombe :D

'Hi chaps, I've taken the back seats and carpets out to make my car a track special. As the 0.01 of a second it shaved off my lap time was definitely worth it!'

Some of the 'rare' optional extras being punted around do make me laugh, there was a chap on here last year trying to sell an Air Purifier for circa £500. Utterly nuts.

Taking out back seats automatically makes the car a track car though :p....

I joke haha!

Ridiculous prices. It'll never change... they'll just get 'rarer' and more expensive!

• 4 weeks later...