★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please ignore what was said Pierros, its easy for things to get misinterpreted on a forum.

He's just looking out for my project guys so no harm done.

Talk soon mate & thanks for the in-depth chat.

Joz

I would like to know what these "flaws" are as 9 times out of 10 I would trust Joz's opinion on things but would also like to know other peoples ideas.

It could help in the future when I start seriously modding my own Starlet...

Well guys I didn't went into details because I could write down a whole essay, which would be quite boring to read. Except from some things that Joz has cleaverly thought and pre-arranged to correct I saw some other things missing. The main conversation (which was a long one) was about if the parts that are used will be matched properly in order to get the result that Joz wants and what are his initial goals and expections of this engine/setup ...bla blah blah...

I don't have any intention NOT to share anything usefull infos with you (in the end of the day, thats what such forums are all about). Don't get this wrong I don't want to offend anyone or play it "super mystic wise-guy" I just didn't find it suited to make a post out of the blue saying "This is not good, this is too big, this is too small, do you have this? have you consider that?" etc etc.

If you're interested Ste pm Pierros, altho I must say that there is no ideal solution or definite flaws as what Im doing with my engine is completely new to me but I have tried my best to research myself and also hook up with various contacts old and new from my own network, the variables and factors also depend on your plans and what parts and resources you have at your disposal at the time and in the near future :p Another thing to think about is the intended purpose of the car which Pierros asked me, I replied "Very occasional daily driver and light track use for starters".

Whats about to be done to my engine/car isnt end all, I can improve it later but its just better to get the best that I can for now. Im in a good position now with mechanics nearby, fabricators next door and tuners just around the corner so hopefully I'll have more progress updates coming soon.

Also there was no need for you to defend yourself Pierros, thats what I was trying to get across in my last comment. Its all good :p

Peace

Joz

Thanks Noel will be a few months yet til I get anywhere near Kirky but you'll be one of the first to know when Im ready.

I'll give you a shout some time man will be good to catch up.

Update - The Exedy Racing clutch arrived today so I'l get some pics up soon for anyone that is interested :)

Still no sign of the sexy TC bits but Im gonna be patient and theres something sexual arriving from the US in about 2-3 weeks.

Joz

Drivetrain Goodness Update

Part 1 of 3 of my Drivetrain Upgrades for Project Red EP91.

Stage 2 Exedy Racing Clutch for 5E

Hmmm sounds promising

DSCF3357.jpg

This is everything you get in the box

DSCF3359.jpg

Elongated view

DSCF3364.jpg

Cerametallic Disk

DSCF3366.jpg

3 Puck Paddle (for sexual responsive times)

DSCF3379.jpg

Apart

DSCF3377.jpg

Together

DSCF3369.jpg

Joz