★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look awesome mate, I think i need a brake setup like that on mine. You have defianlty made me want the Endless pads now though!!

And glad you got the your room bar sorted. Cheers for the idea with added bolts i think i am gonna do that when we fit it soon.

I've finally thought to visit your project thread, Joz! :0 A travesty I know, but my god. Your car is minted, and awesome, and I could run out of adjectives to describe how win it is.

Love the Gram Lights, and that is such a nice colour on the calipers!

I really want to do something to mine, but lack of funds and the fact insurance would rape me if I tried to get on as the main driver, prevent me from doing so! Hate it!

Thanks for the kind and supportive comments lads.

@LiamD, the twin pot conversion may cost a little more, but its certainly worth the effort. Not easy finding a 2nd hand set of calipers but if you do, consider them and slowly gather all the stuff needed. I can't fault the 3G Grooved Disc combo but why not try something different and infinitely better. Its mostly all in the calipers after all.

@Bluebear - Thanks for visiting my thread man and Im glad you like the project, rome wasnt built in a day so make sure you hang in there and keep your project alive.

I'll keep everyone updated on developments :D

Joz

Brand new oil pump arrived yesterday.

CIMG0397.jpg

Its highly recommended to replace your old oil pump when doing a full rebuild, one of those better safe than sorry instances.

Toyota headbolts and oem thrust washers also arrived thanks to the Sheekmeister.

CIMG0407.jpg

Just waiting on the Toga main/rod bearings and a small reshim to the head, then its FHE time!

And a few special somethings from Rick ^^!

I will be working on the itbs in the meantime of course thNinja2.png<_<thNinja2.png

Joz

Im glad your still keeping the faith man, takes a lot but will be well worth it in the end.

You will defo be rewarded like and I can't wait to see the end product :lol:

So many times I have strayed and wanted to get something else... (may have to for work)

But the project red ep91 will always stay anyway mate, its not going anywhere.

Peace

Joz

Parts Update - The Toga Main & Rods bearing finally arrived from the US. I'd defo recommend them.

I was really impressed by the packaging etc and they even threw in a Wiseco decal, something for the future maybe... ;)

CIMG0408.jpg

CIMG0412.jpg

CIMG0414.jpg

With all the major engine parts acquired, all I need now is some new spark plugs and a small reshim/valve clearance job and then its time to put everything together!

May invest in a replacement water pump as they arent all that expensive, the p/s pump is getting a paint job and thats about it.

Then it will be time to put the itbs properly together and test fit then its off to get the emanage ultimate mapped and the car RR'd etc!

Things are looking good indeed. thNinja2.png:p

Joz