★ Project 赤い脈動 EP 九一 ★ 14/06/12 - Interior and Exterior Update! ★

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small update.

Finally dropped off the valve clearances my mechanic wanted (thanks to Si).

He will be taking the head to a local machinist to have all of the valves shaved to match the newly ported clearances.

The head won't be touched thank god!

That means the build is one step closer to the edge :ph34r:

Few more things to order from the US, need to decide what stuff I want for the Quaife and get me some Grade 7 NGK Iridiums.

5EFHE should be all good to go by then. ITBs will be a little longer but will certainly be worked on, I also live near a SS/Aluminium works so watch this space...

Also finally got my sexual laptop a few days ago, have been after one since April. Bloody Vista 64 lol. I'll post it up soon.

Can't wait for all the TC bits to arrive soon also ^^!

Joz

I went through most of the pages and I can admit you've done an excellent job so far.

This is how I thought a proper N/A 5E should be, althought I see some flaws in the whole project...

Do you use msn by the way?

althought I see some flaws in the whole project...

How is this build "flawed" then? i presume you have undertaken a build like this yourself then and you have an indepth explaination to why?

or i will have to continue to brand you a poo pushing cock.... :p

spill the beans :p

How is this build "flawed" then? i presume you have undertaken a build like this yourself then and you have an indepth explaination to why?

or i will have to continue to brand you a poo pushing cock.... :p

Well I spoke with Joz directly and shared my opinion and told him about the "flaws" .... but I'm not telling anything to you guys :p ... even if you tell me a donkeyraping shiteater . LOL