Facebook groups wrecking the scene!!

The latest.

Guy got his car impounded and wants someone to buy it off him to get it out the impound...

He posted on a car page where people get ripped to shreds etc..

To the point - he thought driving with no insurance and over the limit(only just though, with a can of stella)... is acceptable...

In this heated debate on the page - I got told to get back in the kitchen after they'd spelt my name wrong.. oh and also - I'm a wannabe police officer with an ugly nose..

Really, where on earth do these people come from.

Oh... It's a 'rare' car too guys.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I just say about the fb page with the girl with the controller on her ass my misses posted it as a laugh nothing more nothing less then some1 started giving her abuse I decided to defend her as its my misses. Long story short he started pming me threatening to smash my car up and that he wanted to fight me at JF. I'm not 1 to back down to anyone hence the argument continued. Yh I said some things maybe I shouldn't of said and acted abit stupid but my car is my pride and joy and got a lot of sentimental value I don't take kindly to some1 threatening to smash it up. But think what you will of me. Looks like I won't be attending JF with ukso

It's so childish shit like you couldn't afford my car, fight you at jf, what's your post code I'm going to smash up your car, my wheels are the only set in the world seriously like have people nothing better to do these days that has went on for 6 hours..them people need to have kids and they won't have 6 fucking hours to sit on fb and talk shit

he genuinely couldn't afford my car I've spent a lot of money on it in 2014 and I've NEVER said my wheels are the only set in the world. There the only set in the "uk" imported specially for a show car in 2005 lurked around for a few years and then I bought them. Cheers tho bud thought we wer sound. Glad to see what you really think

Can I just say about the fb page with the girl with the controller on her ass my misses posted it as a laugh nothing more nothing less then some1 started giving her abuse I decided to defend her as its my misses. Long story short he started pming me threatening to smash my car up and that he wanted to fight me at JF. I'm not 1 to back down to anyone hence the argument continued. Yh I said some things maybe I shouldn't of said and acted abit stupid but my car is my pride and joy and got a lot of sentimental value I don't take kindly to some1 threatening to smash it up. But think what you will of me. Looks like I won't be attending JF with ukso

i get that you was protecting your misses dude theirs nothing wrong with that and like you said their was things you said and he said but when it comes to having a fight at japfest thats a no go as it would ruin it for all of us and give are group a bad reputation at no point am i saying its you that arranged the fight or what not but that is childish that he has said he wants to fight you at japfest you should still come and just ignor the person that has threatend you and your misses but in the long run if you do go japfest and he starts on you just blank him and if he attacks you he will simply be escourted of the grounds from which i believe so still come dont let it put you of going to meets and meeting fellow member but for people starting fights with you just ignor them pal :)

You go on like your cars all that...it ain't! who gives a fuck who could afford what....you were both being as much of a joke as one another

i haven't said my cars all that! There's cars out there a lot better than mine! But for me I've done a hell of a lot to my car. And it means a lot to me it's not your average gt! I have said yes I shouldn't of said some of the things I said but when you have let some1 get under your skin and get to you. We can all say things we shouldn't of.and I was only standing up for my misses like any other man would! It's not my fault he started threatening and saying he would smash me and my car up at JF. You really think I want to bring trouble to a car show and my local track?! No that was not my intentions but when he started asking for my address then making me look a pussy cuz I wouldn't tell him it I had no choice.he comes from Aberdeen the likelihood of it happening is slim either way. I got better things to do!

i get that you was protecting your misses dude theirs nothing wrong with that and like you said their was things you said and he said but when it comes to having a fight at japfest thats a no go as it would ruin it for all of us and give are group a bad reputation at no point am i saying its you that arranged the fight or what not but that is childish that he has said he wants to fight you at japfest you should still come and just ignor the person that has threatend you and your misses but in the long run if you do go japfest and he starts on you just blank him and if he attacks you he will simply be escourted of the grounds from which i believe so still come dont let it put you of going to meets and meeting fellow member but for people starting fights with you just ignor them pal :)

I have no intentions of bringing the trouble to castle Combe JF its less than 10 miles from where I live. (Never s#|t on your own doorstep!) and I'd much rather enjoy my day there than get kicked out and banned for a disturbance that ain't what I'm like. But we as men protect our women like we should that's the way I was raised. Yh I got very heated with this other person but purely because of the messages that wer beig sent to me and my misses through inbox not the post on the page. And I will still attend JF as I always do. Will my car be there who knows but I doubt it will be with the ukso stand as I've been caught up in drama and now I'm not exactly the most welcome here so I think I'll keep my distance for peace. As I've lost a few friends from here because of some1 starting on my misses! I've been a member for years and 1 little thing and people start slating me. If only you knew the full story

I have no intentions of bringing the trouble to castle Combe JF its less than 10 miles from where I live. (Never s#|t on your own doorstep!) and I'd much rather enjoy my day there than get kicked out and banned for a disturbance that ain't what I'm like. But we as men protect our women like we should that's the way I was raised. Yh I got very heated with this other person but purely because of the messages that wer beig sent to me and my misses through inbox not the post on the page. And I will still attend JF as I always do. Will my car be there who knows but I doubt it will be with the ukso stand as I've been caught up in drama and now I'm not exactly the most welcome here so I think I'll keep my distance for peace. As I've lost a few friends from here because of some1 starting on my misses! I've been a member for years and 1 little thing and people start slating me. If only you knew the full story

i get that you are protecting her dont get me wrong even if i dont no a woman that i see in town getting greith of a bloke i will step in as ive been raised the same way so i get where your coming from dude and i dont have facebook so dont know if you can but cant you just block him or something ? and you should still bring the car dude and be on the stand the will be loads of member about so if someone sees something that shouldnt be happening that will soon enough be stopped as were all enthusiasts and wont let someone damage another persons car well i cant vouch for everyone one but thats what im like so if i see something i will stop it or get security still come mate it will be a great day out and if worst comes to worst just ignore the person i dont know you personally dude but if the other person involved is reading this same goes for you just dont bother each other and keep your selfs to yours selfs and go your seprate ways at the end of the day it was just a picture :) hope you come dude you sound like a sound fella ::)

i get that you are protecting her dont get me wrong even if i dont no a woman that i see in town getting greith of a bloke i will step in as ive been raised the same way so i get where your coming from dude and i dont have facebook so dont know if you can but cant you just block him or something ? and you should still bring the car dude and be on the stand the will be loads of member about so if someone sees something that shouldnt be happening that will soon enough be stopped as were all enthusiasts and wont let someone damage another persons car well i cant vouch for everyone one but thats what im like so if i see something i will stop it or get security still come mate it will be a great day out and if worst comes to worst just ignore the person i dont know you personally dude but if the other person involved is reading this same goes for you just dont bother each other and keep your selfs to yours selfs and go your seprate ways at the end of the day it was just a picture :) hope you come dude you sound like a sound fella ::)

i appreciate what your saying fella and I genuinely am a nice guy. Was just standing my ground as I was raised that way aswell. And I would never stand there and let some1 damage or attempt to damage a fellow enthusiasts car. My car means the world to me for reasons I do not wish to go into as I don't want sympathy its my family business. I'm not a nasty person I just stick up for my self. And tbh to save any atmosphere and talking behind my back I'll find somewhere else to show my car to save any possible trouble coming to JF if I even bother showing this year. I don't want to risk my time effort and love that's gone into making my car what it is today. Not everybody will like it. But I love it it's my pride and joy and my rock through some very difficult times I've had to deal with in last couple years

As you can see it's not a gt that could be easily replaced should something happen and neither could I get the money back in getting it capable of 300bhp

519588ED-159B-4FAE-A871-7413F2FCFFFC.jpg

you should still bring her mate and dont worry about it like i said their will be loads of members about to keep an eye out and if you do have little go pros put them inside the car so it is constantly recording to see if anything happends if it does you will have proof and take him to court if it comes to it

you should still bring her mate and dont worry about it like i said their will be loads of members about to keep an eye out and if you do have little go pros put them inside the car so it is constantly recording to see if anything happends if it does you will have proof and take him to court if it comes to it

tbh mate since this pathetic argument there will be a nasty atmosphere there and I'd rather not bring that to the ukso stand.I'm not really the person you have all seen. I'm a down to earth guy anybody that has met me from here or spoken to me on Facebook "kyle Tgtt Richards" will agree I'm a easy going person but for some first impressions last and I clearly have made a terrible impression of myself over what was abit of banter. So I may be showing elsewhere at JF (unsure tho) but do feel free to come have a look and make your own opinion of me and my car. If you still feel I'm a childish prick then so be it I can't change how you think. But at least be fair enough to get a true idea of who I am before you judge me from a heated debate that i got dragged into. Toyotag14 hope to meet you at jf as I beleive you can see what fueled the fire from my side. Both things I love dearly being threatened was what started me off.

tbh mate since this pathetic argument there will be a nasty atmosphere there and I'd rather not bring that to the ukso stand.I'm not really the person you have all seen. I'm a down to earth guy anybody that has met me from here or spoken to me on Facebook "kyle Tgtt Richards" will agree I'm a easy going person but for some first impressions last and I clearly have made a terrible impression of myself over what was abit of banter. So I may be showing elsewhere at JF (unsure tho) but do feel free to come have a look and make your own opinion of me and my car. If you still feel I'm a childish prick then so be it I can't change how you think. But at least be fair enough to get a true idea of who I am before you judge me from a heated debate that i got dragged into. Toyotag14 hope to meet you at jf as I beleive you can see what fueled the fire from my side. Both things I love dearly being threatened was what started me off.

klkl fair enough mate and you seem sound mate if you do end up on a stand message me what stand and ill pop over fella and i get what set you mate

klkl fair enough mate and you seem sound mate if you do end up on a stand message me what stand and ill pop over fella and i get what set you mate

will do toyotag14 chances are it will be there! I've had it 4 years in March and taken this long to get it to a stage I'm proud of it and want to show it.but there's a while to go yet. And depends how much more hate and negativity that gets channeled towards me in that time. If anybody felt offended by my own defensive technique then you have my sincerest apology and I shouldn't of stooped to that level but I did not think that way that day! Edited by Kyle_R

he genuinely couldn't afford my car I've spent a lot of money on it in 2014 and I've NEVER said my wheels are the only set in the world. There the only set in the "uk" imported specially for a show car in 2005 lurked around for a few years and then I bought them. Cheers tho bud thought we wer sound. Glad to see what you really think

we are sound I just think it was all a bit pathetic on boath parts yeah sure that guy was a knob but ya should of just ignored him he would have give up it was a cringeworthy read for over 6 hours lol I've deleted my fb it's full of knobs like that tbh

Well. I didn't expect this to happen.

Bit much drama for what was even posted lol.. bit unnessecary.. even a private message off your partner Kyle.

Bit annoying seeing as this is a place to vent about facebook.. nevermind.

If I see childish stuff I'll be annoyed by it - I don't condone violence, I was more complaining about the guy that started the violent talk, not you.

I know you love your car, but seriously in future if anyone starts using threats or negative comments you don't like.. just back away, block them. Otherwise arguments will happen... don't stoop to the other parties levels.. sure no one has a bad word to say on here about you. But if you stoop to a level where there is a planned fight at a friendly car show.. people will say something.

Edited by JoJo123

I know you love your car, but seriously in future if anyone starts using threats or negative comments you don't like.. just back away, block them. Otherwise arguments will happen... don't stoop to the other parties levels.

This.

Honestly can't see why you'd care about what some random on Facebook is saying about your missus or your car anyway.

If I still had Facebook, I'd just not follow the groups full of twats. What do you get from there that you don't get on here anyway? Except that here is moderated and seems to have a pretty good ratio of sound folks to douchebags.

Well. I didn't expect this to happen.

Bit much drama for what was even posted lol.. bit unnessecary.. even a private message off your partner Kyle.

Bit annoying seeing as this is a place to vent about facebook.. nevermind.

If I see childish stuff I'll be annoyed by it - I don't condone violence, I was more complaining about the guy that started the violent talk, not you.

I know you love your car, but seriously in future if anyone starts using threats or negative comments you don't like.. just back away, block them. Otherwise arguments will happen... don't stoop to the other parties levels.. sure no one has a bad word to say on here about you. But if you stoop to a level where there is a planned fight at a friendly car show.. people will say something.

completely understand that jo but you tell me your partner wouldn't get annoyed and have something to say if some1 started calling you "an attention seeking whore" < Im NOT SAYING THIS TO YOU!!! and threatening you or your partners car aswell. I'm not a nasty violent person but I was raised to stand my ground and not to back down to anybody! Looking back it was extremely childish and pathetic but If I honestly believed he would come down from Scotland to "smash me and my car up" then I wouldn't of kept retaliating. The point here is I wasn't looking for trouble I never do but if it finds me I will deal with it. I do not condone my behaviour and therefore apologise to every1 that witness the nonsense I worked extremely hard to afford to get my car where it is now and spent thousands on it. Its my pride and joy. And I have reasons for loving it so much that's personal! I do not want to bring drama to the forum or castle Combe JF as that's my local track and my local area. I just got caught up in a heated debate standing up for my misses and my pride.

The answer is clear just delete it save yourself a lot of time and hassle free stress free lifestyle and you find real friends in the process.

im gunna leave the groups tbh. And I mainly have Facebook so I can stay in touch with family that I don't see anymore and that live in America and Australia and other friends I've made over the years in other country's. That's the only reason I still have fb. Edited by Kyle_R