Facebook groups wrecking the scene!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is going on haha.... fb is just utter shit as I said.. been gone for SO long best way......

who said they where gonna kill you? sorry cant be bothered to read it..

some kid from Scotland started in my misses over a picture she posted on a starlet page then started calling her an attention seeking whore. And she's a ugly fat pig he hopes she dies etc in private messages. And then saying he would smash me and my car up. I don't care about him having a pop at me just really wound me up saying stuff about my misses! I'm a old fashioned guy my dad raised me to respect women and never back down. I cant ever forget that! Sadly he's no longer here so it's stuck even more. But I stand up for my beliefs as any self respecting man should. My misses is still

My misses end of the day but what he said did upset her and I wont sit back and say nothing over some1s spiteful words.

Kyle. Calm down buddy.

Don't need to justify yourself, I aimed my post on here mainly at him wanting to start rubbish lol.

No need for debates on here, friendly chit chat. This is all getting blown out of proportion to he honest..

Peace and love guys, peace and love.

Kyle. Calm down buddy.

Don't need to justify yourself, I aimed my post on here mainly at him wanting to start rubbish lol.

No need for debates on here, friendly chit chat. This is all getting blown out of proportion to he honest..

Peace and love guys, peace and love.

im calm Jojo just letting people see what fueled my retaliation and it took the 2 of us to keep it going. But at least you all have an understanding from my point of view.

Dude it's facebook. No one cares about how much you spent on your car in reality. No one is going smash it up or pay you a visit lol. This term is called keyboard warrior. I've been threatened by members before because they have different opinions to me on tyres ffs lol. I waited for 4 long days at jae last year to be confronted by someone after their promise to "see me at jae" and fuck all happened. I even went to go and see their group where said member just sat there and nothing happened. Probably didn't even remember. People say shit they don't mean or don't care about because they're bored and fancy an argument lol. The only reason anything would happen is if you both hold a grudge and kick off at each other. So just forget about it and move on. No one thinks any different. Stop being so defensive and explanatory. No one cares haha :)

Someone just posted this on starlet page...3LOd2Ix.jpg

don't get me started on him.. He got his car took off him because he drove it uninsured and over the drinking limit.

But he didn't care.. just called me a wannabe copper for saying that it was frowned upon !

Edited by JoJo123

don't get me started on him.. He got his car took off him because he drove it uninsured and after being told he was over the limit.

I know! That guy is a fucking joke, he kept banging on about his care being a very rare colour and all! Mad some people

I wna see this fb war i cant find it haha got me cup of tea and custard creams on my table as well aahhh :(

by the way kyle your dead right mate take your car to japfest and enjoy the day and if some dickhead does turn up he wont do fuck all he would get his head caved in lol

I wna see this fb war i cant find it haha got me cup of tea and custard creams on my table as well aahhh :(

by the way kyle your dead right mate take your car to japfest and enjoy the day and if some dickhead does turn up he wont do fuck all he would get his head caved in lol

lol exactly this :) well wrote dont worry about it kyle bring the motor to japfest and dont worry about idiots turning up threatening you as the whole club will be their to stop any damage being done their will be security to stop this so dont worry

the post got removed that night sorry to disappoint you and was abit pathetic but got right under my skin with what he pmd my misses and I don't care what he thinks he could do to me I care more about my misses and car its a true case of built not bought. I got it as a shell and used my first gt as a donor (bought blind cuz of distance) < BIG MISTAKE had been crashed and repaired badly. But anyway back to JF i probs will be there with my car as I'm not gunna let a little boy ruin my day. And just incase I'll bring the popcorn ;) and ATM there's a good chance I'm gunna be on the tuner lifestyle stand with josh but either way feel free to come check my car out and I'll be over the ukso stand to look at some of the other sweet starlets that wer there last year when I brought my silver ignis sport(borbet As and Laguna splitter) parked by the hedge with James's silver iggy Edited by Kyle_R

If you've been following the 'Jake Shep' case of giving away the starlet that got impounded for

- Drink driving.

- No insurance.

- No license.

Screenshot_2015-01-21-13-24-12.png

Screenshot_2015-01-21-13-33-23.png

Ever feel like you're trying to get your point across to a brick wall?

Edited by JoJo123

She's operating on a different level to you, Jo. She doesn't need to check things over before she posts them, she's like the Pope. By virtue of being her, everything she says is pure, infallible truth straight from god himself. I think it's time you took stock of your life, and accepted that insurance is for pussies who crash their cars and the drink drive limit is a guideline for white collar pricks who can't handle a pint, amirite?