Facebook groups wrecking the scene!!

She's operating on a different level to you, Jo. She doesn't need to check things over before she posts them, she's like the Pope. By virtue of being her, everything she says is pure, infallible truth straight from god himself. I think it's time you took stock of your life, and accepted that insurance is for pussies who crash their cars and the drink drive limit is a guideline for white collar pricks who can't handle a pint, amirite?

That post made me giggle :p !

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone just posted this on starlet page...3LOd2Ix.jpg

Lol wtf the impound are not just going to let some random walk in and take a car he obviously doesn't appreciate it in the first place getting it took off him for whatever

Lol wtf the impound are not just going to let some random walk in and take a car he obviously doesn't appreciate it in the first place getting it took off him for whatever

He talked about it like it was his pride and joy !! That's what made me giggle

Oh please not jake shep on here too, I would quite happy go and find him and give him the biggest medal I could find, for the biggest idiot of the century so far, what makes it even worse I don't actually think he understands why everyone has had a go at him, I know Jojo has been involved in the action aswell haha but I agreed with her 100% 👍