Swapping out the stock PAS pump for something neater.

Guys,

similar to another thread ive no room for an air filter on my car currently.

6129F173-5CD1-41F3-A41F-94C2F9A82B3B.jpg

so ive read somewhere (build thread) about swapping out the original PAS for something electronic? Citroen/Peugeot or something?

Help me with details and pictures as best you can please.

Phil

Aye you do but not popping up for me for some reason

sorted thanks.

ill add those pics to this thread at some stage just incase anyone is ever searching again on here and TGTT.com

Phil

What! if you told me I was going to be famous I woulda cleaned my bay phil!

But aye its honestly a simple conversation I done abit of searching and found everything I needed for under £45 quid and done it myself in under 4 hours could get a slightly better placement if u didn't have a side Exit like myself. It also feels exactly like it did as stock so other than a whine from the pump which my exhaust drowns out you forget its been done

Its a fair size pump to be honest I was tempted to put mine in the exhaust tunnel as mines not used anymore but you can fit it anywhere you want that it fits some people have fitted them inside the cab on kit cars.

There's 2 different saxo pumps one with a fixed resivour one with a remote one. I went with the remote one as it gives more freedom where to mount the pump.

I used the stock high pressure line and made my own low pressure line. Depending where you fit it you might need lines made up

• 2 months later...