Whats everyones 5 year plan

Bord at work today it suddenly dawned on me im 32 in 5 years time. so came up with a 5 year plan mine is as follows.

I want to have a decent enough wedge to go into the by to help scheme and get my own house for me and my little one. ordered a credit card today to start getting my credit up. Once my forged build is in the saving starts. Just curious what other people have planned for the next 5 years cheers nick :)

Ooh I love stuff like this.

My plan, I'm 22(23 this year)!

23-28 / I'd like to find myself a stable job with a decent wage so I can finally move out (rented first).

Save up to buy a new car & start saving for a house deposit.

Go on a few holidays and splash out, treat Adam/go skiing :)!

Visit my family who I haven't seen for years and years.

Eventually gain enough pennies and buy my first house well... not outright but you know.

I'd love to get into property development, but we shall see..

Be financially stable and comfy in a home.. more than likely with my dearest.. and eventually have one or two mini me's :)

I must sound so boring - but I just want stability and happiness, with money pennies :)!

Edited by JoJo123

Get some relevant qualifications for some of the areas i cover at work. Change job with better pay using said certs, Get a house, find a misses Lol

been to a mortgage adviser and could afford a house but actually moving out would cripple me socially so staying put for now.

Tbh the house doesnt really bother me. Id rather spend the money travelling but we will see.

I'm 23 this year, so mine would be:

Finish uni and get a stable job

Save up for about a year to buy a house

Possibly get married

Have a couple of kids

Inbetween that see what new cars are coming out and purchase something that takes my fancy.

I want to see some more of the world. Want to go to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South America and China.

Would like to move out too but I'm not desperate to take on a mortgage/rent that will cripple my every month to pay for a house that will stand empty all day while i'm at work struggling to pay for it.

Most of all i'd like to end up in a job that i don't hate. I earn a good wage working for the MOD but it's not a forever job. I want to work in an area that uses my degree to some extent.

I'm only 23 so plenty of time i suppose... :sad:

ouch why did you start this ha ha i will be in mi 40s then :)

open my own garage if opportunity allows it

I'll be mid 30s! I was reading the above thinking...I remember those days! Trying to figure out how to get on the housing market, what a wedding would look like. All ticked off the list now though.

Now my 5 yr plan consists of trading up house sizes lol, specifically, to do away with having neighbors if possible!

Phil.