Voltage stabiliser

Hey all

Payday came so obviously been browsing for any interesting items and bought a voltage stabiliser and a grounding kit.

Just wondered how many people use them and had any noticeable improvements?

I'm hopin that I get an improvement with my lights as even with some 90/100w bulbs my lights are shit being polite

Hey all

Payday came so obviously been browsing for any interesting items and bought a voltage stabiliser and a grounding kit.

Just wondered how many people use them and had any noticeable improvements?

I'm hopin that I get an improvement with my lights as even with some 90/100w bulbs my lights are shit being polite

You bought a voltage stabiliser and grounding kit to do what? Why didn't you buy some decent bulbs and get your headlight aim don't ffs?

These kits do f all I don't know why people buy them

Edited by MARC MOSS

You bought a voltage stabiliser and grounding kit to do what? Why didn't you buy some decent bulbs and get your headlight aim don't ffs?

Ive had my headlights done dude and there 100/90 bulbs can't remember the brand but they weren't cheap
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't understand why people give this kind of comments. If you can't see the effect with your own eyes, it doesn't mean the device(stabilizer) is doing fck all.

They actually reduce electrical noise and distortions, and it will increase the lifespan of the battery and the charging system(alternator). These stabilizers won't help with high current dips(headlights, ac, windows etc.) as their capacity is quite small, normally 10000 - 20000µF(microfarads). If you want to reduce high current dips, you will need a big audio condencer with capacity of 1-5F(farads).

Is there Starlet specific grounding kit available nowadays? groundingkits.co.uk or something like that was selling them back in the day..