ashep91 monster midlands build

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers H_D thats the decat I Brought from you if you remember? Ive just got another user nane as the last one went funny

This is absolutely stunning!! Can I ask how much the alarm system was and if its easy to install? as ive been looking for a good one with similar features. Keep up the good work!

It was about £250 if I remember mate I got it fitted by someone excellent piece of kit

Might be my white v you've seen around nuneaton?

Recognise your plate but don't think I have seen you around?

Cheers H_D thats the decat I Brought from you if you remember? Ive just got another user nane as the last one went funny It was about £250 if I remember mate I got it fitted by someone excellent piece of kit

milllane-1_zps8a149960.jpg

That's mine, have to meet up one time I'll show you how good td04 is! Haha

Defo will meet up mate ive never been in a tdo4 starlet although am considering the new wepr gt20 kit looks nuts

Yeah they do look good, mines forged hybrid td04 and its more than enough I'll be honest with you!

The tdo4 kit and gt20 from wepr are both similar priced the gt20 kit wepr is doing is smaller but designed for fast road the spooling is much better have you seen the kit? Where did you get your kit from?

The tdo4 kit and gt20 from wepr are both similar priced the gt20 kit wepr is doing is smaller but designed for fast road the spooling is much better have you seen the kit? Where did you get your kit from?

I'll be honestthe lag from a td04 is very minimal, I built the kit up myself in terms of manifold which i had new from a member off here, the hybrid td04 is a tuning developments turbo and would really recommend it, mine runs 300.8bhp with minimal lag, there a great price too for the return they give although i bought mine second hand

Only comes out in the summer mate which is about 3 months of the year lol I covered all 300miles when it was out last summer :) do w still have your starlet?

This was not me lol

I remember u. I still got my v and gt.

cant really compare the two...gt20 makes a little less power than a stock td04..but spools much faster. td04 makes more power up top (hybrid will make even more)..but it will be laggier. personally...around twisties...the Gt20 will fare much better. but open road...td04 will perform better. if anyone has owned a K24 and loved it...they would really love the gt20.