ashep91 monster midlands build

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on my to do list mate I really want to put a td04 on it map it with a forged engine I want about 260-270bhp at the wheels thats enough for the road I need a front number plate but one of those small thin ones which are legal just don't know where to get one from

8-9 years and ive seen this car once just off queens road... I live in bedworth I had the 1ao tdo4 glanza. There's been plenty of starlets in around nuneaton cov and bedworth and atherstone... Maybe u haven't been out in it enough hahaha... That black Evo is my mates Raz probably c3 evo is the plate I think.. I rekon you Pm'd me not long asking about some photos you wanted doing.... Looks sweet though dude

8-9 years and ive seen this car once just off queens road... I live in bedworth I had the 1ao tdo4 glanza. There's been plenty of starlets in around nuneaton cov and bedworth and atherstone... Maybe u haven't been out in it enough hahaha... That black Evo is my mates Raz probably c3 evo is the plate I think.. I rekon you Pm'd me not long asking about some photos you wanted doing.... Looks sweet though dude

I very rarely take it out mate its only out in the dry conditions so summer really do you still have your starlet? P.s am abit to old to hang out in asada car park lol

Edited by ashep91

I very rarely take it out mate its only out in the dry conditions so summer really do you still have your starlet? P.s am abit to old to hang out in asada car park lol

Nah I sold it last year. lol I am aswell but I used to go a drive sundays get snaps n stuff used to go a few local meets that's about it..

Asda died about 10 years ago lol...

Nah I sold it last year. lol I am aswell but I used to go a drive sundays get snaps n stuff used to go a few local meets that's about it..

Asda died about 10 years ago lol...

Am showing my age now lol you going to get into the starlet scene again?

Very nice looks like excellent workmanship:-)

Cheers mate

nice micra :) love them wheels mate

Cheers mate I do like the looks but handling wise not very good so I am going to get something new sorted soon

Anyone know if 15" rota grids will fit over my ksport brake kit? I sent a template of the kit from ksport to drift works they seem to think it wont over 15" but will over 16" am sure I seen a guy who had 15" rotas over ksport brake kit cant find the post though

Haha nah have a lil £400 fiesta ;)

Yeh ive had loads of rare jap cars just tired of messing with em now

Cool :)

Cheers mate what you driving now? I remember one of my mates telling me he thought he seen one in Bedworth maybe he drives a black evo 6 you may have seen it around

Just a W reg silver Civic to get around in whilst I hunt a new car :ph34r:

As Aid said there's still a few around here!