I've got mine re-circulating back into the exhaust, but is it worth having it going to atmosphere? - someone told me they sound like a car with an exhaust missing and not very good!

Screamer pipes tend to sound terrible on te bodged/budget internal wastegate setups

With a proper external gate, they sound grand, cause they only scream when your flat out.

Phil

I had one on a TD04, didn't notice a difference in sound from a cheap waste gate to a genuine Tial one. But I was advised of it spiking boost and making the engine go boom by mike @TD so i invested in one.. Piece of mind i suppose...

Absolutely LOVED IT!!!!!

wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHBAHHHHBAHHHHBAHHHHBAHHH CHU CHU CHU :shok::lol:

I'll change mine to go to atmosphere and see what it's like :)

It'll in theory make more power to due to less turbulence in the exhaust so its worth doing. Someone did a test (granted it was on a a supra, but same principle) and it made a healthy chunk more power when it was atmospheric :)