Adjustable RARB users: What setting do you run?

Is there much of a difference between medium and hard?

I've got a non-adjustable one, and find the back end isn't as stiff as I'd like it to be. On my NA I could swing the rear round really easily, not so much on GT :(

3holes on each side of bar itself.

The adjustable ones have several holes, the non adjustable ones only have one

Ohh I didn't realise that, we just assumed the holes where there depending on where you attached the drops links on the car? Surely it wont make any difference what hole it's in :| I'm so confused :sad:

it will make all the difference which hole the drop links into as it is a leverage thing. the way I have it is max leverage and therefore its most powerful.

the hole closest to the rear axle is lesser torque/leverage.

if the holes made no difference there wouldnt be three to choose from to adjust the anti rollness lol

The amount of hijacks on this thread lol

I've bolted mine.

Charl, I have a JD Tuning C-Pillar bar and 3 point rear strut brace too, also rear camber about -2. Can't run a cage at the mo. Other spec is stock front upper brace, Meister's, 24mm FARB on Rainsport 3s.

Only difference on the NA was I had no rear camber, LSD or C-Pillar bar and a thick Cusco rear brace in place of the 3 point. That used to rotate much easier.

Edited by Amjad

it will make all the difference which hole the drop links into as it is a leverage thing. the way I have it is max leverage and therefore its most powerful.

the hole closest to the rear axle is lesser torque/leverage.

if the holes made no difference there wouldnt be three to choose from to adjust the anti rollness lol

Thats what you think.. doesn't mean its true. The hole closest to the rear axle is the hardest setting.

If you don't believe me consult the fitting instructions! - http://www.whiteline.com.au/docs/install_guides/Z320_Z188.pdf

Dan have you run hardest setting? I should be picking up an adjustable one soon

I had one on my old GT, on hard, the rear lights used to overtake me on roundabouts sometimes lol, bit of lift off oversteer for giggles haha. Was only that and a rear cusco strut i had.

Depends how you drive, mine was very light and twitchy at best. Didnt have coilovers though!! So wasnt as planted.