Future plans? Super clean

so far i haven't decided so i'll probably leave it how it is for this year then decide theres so many different things to do looked at so many other blogs for inspiration! will definatly be white and pink though :p that was decided before i bought it haha :)

Welcome to UKSO! Another member from Cumbria! looks like you have got your self a nice example there which hasn't been messed about with.

thankyou :) can't say i've seen another starlet or glanza round here but will keep an eye out haha yeah its beautiful can't believe how clean it is tbh! :)

There are not many left in this kind of condition, mine is very low miles to 55000 miles, I would try not to go over board with it:-) just subtle changes will be nice, there getting very rare and can only go up in value :-)

Edited by mart1

ive had a few of them over the years. Theres not many round here really. Im just outside workington. I normally come through for marks CPM meets so i will keep a look out for your car.

so far i haven't decided so i'll probably leave it how it is for this year then decide theres so many different things to do looked at so many other blogs for inspiration! will definatly be white and pink though :p that was decided before i bought it haha :)

White and pink rings a bell haha :p get straight in for a blitz plug n play ecu :D

There are not many left in this kind of condition, mine is very low miles to 55000 miles, I would try not to go over board with it:-) just subtle changes will be nice, there getting very rare and can only go up in value :-)

yeah definatly gonna go with subtle mods first then decide what im doing :)

ive had a few of them over the years. Theres not many round here really. Im just outside workington. I normally come through for marks CPM meets so i will keep a look out for your car.

ah awesome, im usually at the cpm meets was in the other halfs evo 5 lasttime but his engine went bang before christmas so will deffo be in the glanza next meet :)

White and pink rings a bell haha :p get straight in for a blitz plug n play ecu :D

haha i love pink :p got a decat sat and buying a japspeed exhaust of a guy on here tonight, god knows whats next lol!

just checking here, as you seem to have bought it from the 'not so friendly unless you have a wad of cash' guys at SVA imports...did he sell it to you as a facelift/98 spec?

also has it got proof of when it was imported and the odometer reading when it was imported?

assuming it is all sound, then it certainly looks tidy.

Edited by richglanzav