steer clear boys/girls

For the people that don't know i had a deposit on a glanza V 80000 kms From SVA Imports the car arrived about two weeks ago in the country so today i went up and had a look.

So i arrived there and saw the car on the forecourt looked good from a distance So we get closer to the car first thing i spotted the alloys where quite badly curbed round the lip.

Start having a look at the body work front lip damaged doesn't sit right on the bumper looks like some one done a crap repair job on it, look at the front bumper gaps i start thinking this has had a front end smack.

wing mirrors bad re spray drips in the paint.

Now on to the side skirts passengers side didn't sit right drivers side black paint under the white paint didnt match up either, on to the rear didnt look to bad from memory but on top just a little bit forward from the top spoiler there where two drill holes looked like they had silicon in them like it had another spoiler on top rubber seals on the car had bits of white on them like over spray. actually back to the rear under rear window seal you could see the on set of rust before i forget lol. Next engine bay the original bov looked like it had resin attaching it to the pipe but a shit load of it like the pipe was leaking or something, i havent even got inside the car yet lol so inside the car seats where ok mats where worn to fuck gear stick worn to fuck clutch felt like the one out of my clio that i scrapped the other day which was fucked lol rectangle cut out in the dash must have been for a turbo timer also in the boot the carpet didn't even look like the right carpet.

so by this time i was pretty pissed off tbh considering they wanted 5.5k for the car should have been fuckin mint like it looked in pics i also reckon it had been clocked due to wear on gear knob and that

so the guy comes out finally and my dad goes to him look at this has it had a front end smash and on the top has it had some kind of spoiler on it and alll he could say was i dont know mate it come from japan and he said something about no budging on price we where just like we dont want you to before you know it had a check in my had with my deposit back. (he knew i think thats why he didnt try get me to buy it )

i wouldn't have give him 2k for the car let alone 5.5k lol all i can say guys is steer clear because the other cars i saw there where not much better all dusty atleast wash the cars some cars had bits missing off em and they wanted top dollar for them never go there again ever

So if anyone has a white V in good condition and wants to sell it to me give me a PM has to be fairly standard due to my age and insurance

So if anyone has a white one for sale no shitters lol ones that are still on the stock turbo and not to many mods due to insurance and under 100k miles i have the money burning a hole in my pocket

thanks patman i wouldnt buy any car out of there tbh

Stay well clear of sva imports. They are dodgy as hell. They never put up mileage of their cars and they are seriously unfriendly and overly defensive. The cars they have look good in the pics but i wouldnt buy nothing from there.