We have all been there! My first car spent longer on the drive than it ever did on the road due to funds! Just try and save once you can then you can get experience! Then have a few lessons you will find the test is easier than you think! Have you done your theory? :) maybe try and get learner driver insurance that you can pay on the monthly basis, the apprentice in work hasnt passed and he had a car at one point he was doing learner driver insurance and paid each month if he cdnt afford it his insurance just cancelled and he could just start it up again when he could afford it! Not ideal but at least you can get out in your car! :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I saved enough for my insurance but then spent it all on my partners birthday, but he insured it for me this morning so I'm back on the road!! No plans to take my test yet though, or the theory. It'll just be massively expensive to insure then, so I'll leave it a while :)

Throttle bodies needed 😋

Nice write up though! In next to no time you will be servicing, changing brakes and then removing engines! That's how charl started, now I only need to help with fiddly bits!

Good work!

Throttle bodies needed

Nice write up though! In next to no time you will be servicing, changing brakes and then removing engines! That's how charl started, now I only need to help with fiddly bits!

Good work!

:) thanks. I'm not very...technical isn't the right word..but I just don't catch on quickly when it comes to learning about cars haha! I'm trying though, but all I ever seem to do is take interior bits out and them put them back in again.

So...the dashboard is very involved and complicated and annoying. I learned that today :D

Heater..matrix...thing...was leaking and now it doesn't leak, yay! I now have lots of heating, which is surprisingly necessary in our predictable UK summer evenings!

Uhh..pics:

8FF3D24E-1217-4248-B02B-997C6B5FFC1B_zps

365FC6ED-52AE-43B5-A899-39FBA62A5C24_zps

ahhh

4D7469B9-0B37-422C-9627-419BBB43789D_zps

E57F6314-1F7F-4722-B96B-13451DC1FF3C_zps

1ca8d0fe-f942-4f9e-a060-14d4ff70ecac_zps

784A8024-D09D-4C11-BF56-09AFFEA31F7E_zps

all done...XD

88BC1DF1-644C-4205-80E9-B6A897ADBA53_zps

i'm very helpful :D

And nothing fell out on the test drive, so it's all good!

Now your single expect tons of free parts, help finding a new car and the occasional dick pic hahaha hope everythings okay and sorts out for you mate, hopefully you get your car back :)

Now your single expect tons of free parts, help finding a new car and the occasional dick pic hahaha hope everythings okay and sorts out for you mate, hopefully you get your car back :)

Lol free stuff and help would be great hahaha

dam it youve spoilt the suprise i was just trying find the right angle for a nice starlet related dick pic to send!

thats abit shit on the car side of things hopefully he will let the car go no real reason for him to keep it!. are you still planning on attending the shows and what not? i assumed your boyfriend was socks that not abit awkward to appear at shows ha?