All

Thanks for another cracking attendance at Japfest, was good to see a quality turn out yesterday with some stunning cars, definitely our best stand position to date at Japfest hope everyone is not to tired our sunburnt: )

The Admin Team

What a day a had too guys was good to meet some of u's at last. Far to many of us to meet everyone. Was ram packed. Me and Shaun are both like lobsters. 😓. First show down south and certainly not the last. Just need to make sure mines makes it and am not shotgun lol.

Edited by daveEP

Was great to finally make a show the sunburn was one thing but my harnesses rubbing on it for 500miles was another thing ha! More than happy the wee car cruised down and back up with out a problem see yous all again soon

Was nice to meet everyone had an awesome day even with a tomato face and a car packed up to stay over the weekend... What a tool can't believe I packed a tent and everything! Haha.

Awesome convoy and cracking day! Loved it!

Bret.

Was nice to meet everyone had an awesome day even with a tomato face and a car packed up to stay over the weekend... What a tool can't believe I packed a tent and everything! Haha.

Awesome convoy and cracking day! Loved it!

Bret.

well at least if you broke down your sorted haha;-)