After owning countless n/a's and a GT which is no longer! I finally purchased a Glanza!

It's a 97 totally standard and unabused! It has only covered 105k km's with the cambelt and so forth been replaced!

Need's registering with it being a fresh import!

Hopefully will be at JF2 in her however insurance is causing me many many problems!

She may have to remain stored until December/Jan :cray:

• 5pcs oem mats
  • JDM flare
  • Climate control
  • Number plate surrounds
  • OEM rear speakers

Noticed today also the car has a full set of basically brand new öhlins adjustable coilovers!!

I do have many great plans for the car but unfortunately it may be a while!

M8CcSGwl.jpg6n5Ov11l.jpg

LHS97bul.jpgCuUrTRtl.jpg

Z6uKX7Hl.jpg

tskRPYvl.jpgvgJaAnll.jpg

Edited by Matts

Looking good man :D

Whats the issue with insurance ? age ? be ashame to store until dec/jan :(

James

Thanks man! Oh boy the issue where do i begin! The issue i think is having 2 non fault accidents! Which is super annoying as they are non fault! Lost the EP82 GTT through one and the other accident i lost the Celica VVTi through! And also being only 21 with no no claims doesnt help either! I have 2 years named drivers experience but no one seems to accept that! And the other 2 policys i ended up cancelling so never recieved my no claims! However im due 1 years no claims in December from the Sportif daily! So im hoping this will help me out alot! If anybody could shed some light on this?? Does 1 years NCB make a difference!?

Nice glanza dude :)

I'm on the same boat as you being 21, I'm waiting until September before I get my 1 year NCB so I'm using a 07 ibiza until then.

I was quoted like 6k to insure my glanza with adrian flux, after talking to to a supervisor they brought it down to £2000 but I it was one of them stupid limited millage policies and couldn't do more than 5k miles a year

Silly numbers game unfortunately .

Clean car! Hopefully youll have more luck with this one. With insurance, i have also had a look for quotes, being 18 with a year and a half of drivibg experience and 1 years NCB i was quoted £1400? So i guess with a years NCB it should make allot of difference!

1 year NCB should make a difference to my insurance in Oct/Nov - I had my accident last year (at fault)... and shitty insurance sky high.. and mine will hopefully be coming down a couple of hundred after 1 year NCB, well from the quotes I did a few weeks ago etc! So you may be lucky :)

Insurance is never fun, I'm 22 and I had a small accident 3 years ago, and thought it was great when my renewal didn't go up, it just hasn't came down since! Lol.

I'll have 3 years ncb next month and have been driving for over 5 years so hoping to get a much better price than I'm currently paying!

Also I found adding my parents to the policy used to bring it down a bit, worth trying :)

Glanza looks sweet! Will be keeping an eye on this!

Your Glanza looks mint. Very good purchase.

Best of luck with your insurance buddy :-)

Thanks buddy appreciate it! Hopefully it will all work out!

Nice glanza dude :)

I'm on the same boat as you being 21, I'm waiting until September before I get my 1 year NCB so I'm using a 07 ibiza until then.

I was quoted like 6k to insure my glanza with adrian flux, after talking to to a supervisor they brought it down to £2000 but I it was one of them stupid limited millage policies and couldn't do more than 5k miles a year

Silly numbers game unfortunately .

It sucks right?, I'm curretnly using my sportif as a daily to get to work and get my 1 year NCB! They quoted me around that price with modifications but it was only TPFT!

Good to see u back in a starlet dude!!

Thanks man, I never really left! ;) I just dont take the sportif to any meets as its nothing special!

Clean car! Hopefully youll have more luck with this one. With insurance, i have also had a look for quotes, being 18 with a year and a half of drivibg experience and 1 years NCB i was quoted £1400? So i guess with a years NCB it should make allot of difference!

Thanks man! I seriously hope so, can't take any more! Thats good news i hope getting 1 years ncb will benefit me !!

1 year NCB should make a difference to my insurance in Oct/Nov - I had my accident last year (at fault)... and shitty insurance sky high.. and mine will hopefully be coming down a couple of hundred after 1 year NCB, well from the quotes I did a few weeks ago etc! So you may be lucky :)

Thats good to hear! I didn't know you had an accident! :o I hope it goes in my favour! When can we expect you boosting? Or is the Jeans suiting you for now?

Insurance is never fun, I'm 22 and I had a small accident 3 years ago, and thought it was great when my renewal didn't go up, it just hasn't came down since! Lol.

I'll have 3 years ncb next month and have been driving for over 5 years so hoping to get a much better price than I'm currently paying!

Also I found adding my parents to the policy used to bring it down a bit, worth trying :)

Glanza looks sweet! Will be keeping an eye on this!

Thats no good expecially with your no claims and years experience! Hopefully you get a better price! I will try adding my parents!

Nice looking V Matt. Hope you sort the insurance issue.

John

Cheers John! Will be out and about soon i should hope!

I literally refused to pay those silly prices they wanted for a piece of paper. I decided I couldn't be bothered with a car so just rode a bike for years instead. I'm lucky, 21, no years no claims (never driven since I passed when I was 17) and only payed £800 for my GT. Didn't think that was too bad. Was annoyed that my brother pays £220 for the same car though!

I literally refused to pay those silly prices they wanted for a piece of paper. I decided I couldn't be bothered with a car so just rode a bike for years instead. I'm lucky, 21, no years no claims (never driven since I passed when I was 17) and only payed £800 for my GT. Didn't think that was too bad. Was annoyed that my brother pays £220 for the same car though!

How have you managed that, i would love for mine to only be that much!!

Jeans isn't staying for much longer or being boosted ha. Saving up to move out and buying an economical whip ;)!

Oh no! You can't leave the starlet scene! As much as i want to move out and so forth i think ill wait. I'll put the glanza first for now Edited by Matts

Noticed today while doing a few bits and bobs that there is air ducts going under the front seats to the rear, are these optional extras?! Rear heating ducts ...

nice clean import you got there mate and yea sounds like they are optional extra I've not seen any in mine :(

Thanks buddy can't wait to get it on the road and start enjoying it!!

Noticed today whilst under the car it has a full set of öhlins adjustable coilovers !! Never heared of these before? Searched around and a read a few people saying they're some of the best! Anyone shed some light on this??

Car looks clean.

Regarding insurance, i don't have any no claims due to not being able to take them off my company car, and insured my V at 23 with no issues. Try LV, thats who i usually use.

Any yea if its running Ohlins, legend! Can i buy them haha?

Edited by RobSR