What's outside your window?

I'm in a blast proof building with virtually no windows. Just been out on the airfield though trying to find some armoured landrovers though and the weather is awesome!

What do you do for a living like sounds interesting?

46693847aed14fe11e8ac0fecc8722b8.jpg

At home today so back garden is my view. Had hoped to get car washed but starting to rain now!

Wish I was at home on a day like this lol

Edit: just noticed you've said its started to rain it's beautiful where I am lol

Edited by jordan walker

What do you do for a living like sounds interesting?

Wish I was at home on a day like this lol

Edit: just noticed you've said its started to rain it's beautiful where I am lol

I wish it was beautiful here too mate!

Not raining here still nice and sunny but the wind is getting up :/

I work for the MOD at the defence school of transport. I mainly deal with the radio kit on the vehicles but i also have responsibilities with the armoury too. kind of cool but i don't ever get to fire the weapons which sort of sucks :( haha

My view till 4 o'clock

C6915F86-4CF5-46DE-8E6E-6610EB5E3B2D_zps

Man what do you do Jordan? Looks lovely!

Wind Turbine technician matey you get some lovely views mind some of the best ones I've had are from when I was working in Wales next to snowdonia with nothing for miles it was truly beautiful on a clear day

7BE39942-67E5-4406-BF79-9B2A83EADBA6.jpg

Don't think I'd get much work done if my window was overlooking lambos of I'm honest haha

Edited by jordan walker

As much as that is pretty i could not deal with that height haha!

Tbh mate it's not as bad as you think you get used to it I'm worse with smaller heights mind you that's probably because I know it's gunna hurt at a smaller height if you fell from the top of one of these I doubt you would feel much 😂

Working on cars is what I was going to do tbh I done 2 years of engineering at college and couldn't get a job anywhere couldn't even get an interview for McDonald's man so I went back to college to do mechanics because I'm into my cars which was painful getting taught how to jack a car up because nobody in the class had took a wheel off before 😳 but I was only there for about a month and I got a start as a deck hand on work boat through my dad then because I'd had 'offshore' experience and a bit of mechanical experience when I applied for this job they took me straight on and I've never looked back I love it

Useally can't see too much as I constanly have saw dust in my eyes.

EC2F6B55-97B2-4BA9-9927-17CD08733D54.jpg

That's some view that mind! What do you do?

How do you get into doing wind turbines? Looks like a cool job, working on cars everyday is just shit!

Times fuckin 2!! Haha.

Most wind turbine jobs going up here are looking for electrical engineering experience.