JAE CLOTHING.*CLOSED*

Some of you may have spotted the staff at Japfest 2 were sporting some new Ukso t-shirts. We plan on eventually opening it up for all members to purchase but for the time being does anyone who is coming to JAE want one? There would be no shipping needed you could collect them from me at JAE. Obviously yours wouldn't say club staff but everything else would be the same. Username on the back and your preferred name on the chest.

T-shirts are £9 hoodies £15.

Right payment for these needs to be made by the 28th August payments should be sent gifted to payments@ukstarletowners.com and pm me your order either t shirt or hoodie and size with username and preferred name for the front. We'll keep these black for now to keep it simple.

Rob

post-540-0-54614600-1439915539_thumb.jpg

Edited by rob_bower

Just waiting for confirmation from the t shirt guy on his turn around possibility for these. Once I have that confirmed I'll take payments ASAP to the Ukso PayPal. I'll post here and pm people who have shown intrest.

Would love one but can't get work off for jae :(

We're going to do a posted run after JAE, just the postage makes things a lot more complicated. Lol

Right payment for these needs to be made by the 28th August payments should be sent gifted to payments@ukstarletowners.com and pm me your order either t shirt or hoodie and size with username and preferred name for the front. We'll keep these black for now to keep it simple.

Edited by rob_bower

ill pay on friday when i get paid. bit different i supose but ever though of doing a UKSO jacket. i love my hoodies but not always the best thing to wear a nice jacket like the nuremburg do with something like the UKSO logo stiched into the arm and the url on the back would be sweet.

No worries grant.

Those who have shown intrest don't forget to send payment to payments@ukstarletowners.com

ill pay on friday when i get paid. bit different i supose but ever though of doing a UKSO jacket. i love my hoodies but not always the best thing to wear a nice jacket like the nuremburg do with something like the UKSO logo stiched into the arm and the url on the back would be sweet.

Something we can look at for the future Shaun sounds like a great idea.