Screamer or no screamer?

Keep it external and not plumbed back in. Not just for the sound but the extra exhaust turbulence it creates which will affect power.

It's been tried and tested a few times, and you do get a small drop in power with it plumbed back in because of so.

Keep it external and not plumbed back in. Not just for the sound but the extra exhaust turbulence it creates which will affect power.

It's been tried and tested a few times, and you do get a small drop in power with it plumbed back in because of so.

Ps agree with this aswell - for power vent to air

Phil

I'm not after big power, going tf035 unforged! Just don't want it to take any longer to spool but I guess it won't, it'll only matter after the turbo anyway! Think I'll go plumbed back! The noise is just too much and don't want any issues with the police/track martials haha

I'm not after big power, going tf035 unforged! Just don't want it to take any longer to spool but I guess it won't, it'll only matter after the turbo anyway! Think I'll go plumbed back! The noise is just too much and don't want any issues with the police/track martials haha

If your worried about police. The noise from a screamer or vented back in will both perk a coppers ears up regardless..

Have a drive in both before you decide!

I used to love my screamer, but going back to a turbo car without a screamer i dont particularly miss it. Get something made up so you can pick between vented and plumbed back in. Or be different and have a starlet without a screamer, forgot what they sound like without

I have run both types of setups on different TD/VF kits.

Screamer is great but remember it only really comes on at full boost, so its totally fine for a daily, even if you dont like noise.

Even on ewg and plumbed back in once you come on boost with a decent exhaust system it'll still be load as fuck, so it really doesnt make that much difference.

Two decat and screamers will work out expensive and a pain to change all the time, watching videos has made me think a screamer now haha! They only seem to be really really loud after like 6krpm and I don't take it to that too often to get boring!