The 5 Minutes Of Fame Thread!

Right then boys & girls,

We all have our odd 5 minutes of fame thread, whether it be car related or not, everyone has hit the Internet,mags & news at somepoint in their life!

So let's see what you've all got!

Something a little different from the usual I guess :)

made the back cover of a golf mag for wearing a silly hat at a golf event here in N.Ireland (nothing was said about my playing mind you!)

also regularly made the evening news as a teenager getting off the bus from school (it was how our local news broadcasters liked to start their news pieces about George Best who happened to be living next door)

thankfully anything i've done that would actually be newsworthy has never materialized into a 'captured on camera' moment Lol

Im guessing you either were wonderfully awesome at something that made the news or you made it big in a metal/emo/other band at some stage Akers?? spill the beans?? :D:D

Phil

Edited by Phil

made the back cover of a golf mag for wearing a silly hat at a golf event here in N.Ireland (nothing was said about my playing mind you!)

also regularly made the evening news as a teenager getting off the bus from school (it was how our local news broadcasters liked to start their news pieces about George Best who happened to be living next door)

thankfully anything i've done that would actually be newsworthy has never materialized into a 'captured on camera' moment Lol

Im guessing you either were wonderfully awesome at something that made the news or you made it big in a metal/emo/other band at some stage Akers?? spill the beans?? :D:D

Phil

Hahaha, I bet you've being in the news for the wrong reasons Phil!:') Crimewatch more like ;-)

Hahaha nah mate, I wish I was in a band, would be so cool!

My 5 minutes of fame lasted only a year for me, i was once a semi professional downhill mountain biker! Abbreviated to a daft c*nt :D

Quit due to unforeseen circumstances, I also had a really really bad crash in 2013, once I recovered 8 months later, It was physically stopping me from riding at the pace I was, the level of fitness etc. Which was just the start of everything for me. When I start up my own company, vlogs etc, I'm sure the full extent will be spilled one day!

I just want to hear about everyonelse, enough of my bollocks!

i got to be in the crowd for one of the last top gear shows being filmed, you can spot my face looming at the back of the crowd in one or two shots lol. natural talent i tell yer!

I used to ride a few years back and have started again. Just unsure what he means by 'semi proffesional'.had a few mates that were sponsored by Slam 69, intrepid apparel,stanton, oneil and a few others. None really classed themselves as semi proffesional.

Who were you sponsored by?

I used to ride a few years back and have started again. Just unsure what he means by 'semi proffesional'.had a few mates that were sponsored by Slam 69, intrepid apparel,stanton, oneil and a few others. None really classed themselves as semi proffesional.

Who were you sponsored by?

I think by semi professional he just means he was quite good on a bike better that the average bloke so he's labelled himself a semi professional lol

My thoughts exactly

It means I didn't do it for a living, but I spent all my spare time outside of work, training & racing.

Think what you like, I'd like to know why you keep cropping up all over threads I put up with negative comments.

Got a few lol

Honda tuner feature couple years ago

A5E26431-565F-4A18-8F05-7F24F1CD2B14_zps

Jap performance feature with my Gt before I stupidly sold it to Trisk

A322C67C-1CD1-4488-89D0-78CC5588552F_zps

A little snippet from banzai in a track special

F4599CF7-CD80-40C3-A6B1-942C3256A698_zps

We blitzed that Evo lol I wish he had taken a second shot on the next lap

I have done more for my Astra gte 16v in fast car and one with my Rs turbo in redline I will try and dig em out

Got a few lol

Honda tuner feature couple years ago

A5E26431-565F-4A18-8F05-7F24F1CD2B14_zps

Jap performance feature with my Gt before I stupidly sold it to Trisk

A322C67C-1CD1-4488-89D0-78CC5588552F_zps

A little snippet from banzai in a track special

F4599CF7-CD80-40C3-A6B1-942C3256A698_zps

We blitzed that Evo lol I wish he had taken a second shot on the next lap

I have done more for my Astra gte 16v in fast car and one with my Rs turbo in redline I will try and dig em out

Yeah man! That's sick!! This is what I wanna see!

I never knew trisks GT used to belong to you mate.

Yeah man! That's sick!! This is what I wanna see!

I never knew trisks GT used to belong to you mate.

Yea i guess many people think he built it lol that does upset me :(

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/41004-my-toms-mk1-ep82/

Have a look where it all began, when the fucker sells her back to me i will give her the 350bhp i didn't and keep her forever

Yea i guess many people think he built it lol that does upset me :(

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/41004-my-toms-mk1-ep82/

Have a look where it all began, when the fucker sells her back to me i will give her the 350bhp i didn't and keep her forever

your like a broken record mr moss ;)

My 5 minutes of fame comes from being a part of one of the worst mistakes Marc ever made ;)

One day mate, although im sure youll get it back with close to the 350hp you want ;)

your like a broken record mr moss ;)

My 5 minutes of fame comes from being a part of one of the worst mistakes Marc ever made ;)

One day mate, although im sure youll get it back with close to the 350hp you want ;)

See, trisk will have done most of the dirty work for ya! Just prying it from his hands that'll be the problem!xD