• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good now bud I must say ;)

As for the induction kit, if you think yours is bad you should see mine :p

How do they get so rusted anyway?

Surley they should be ok being under cover in the engine bay n its not as if its sitting down by the wheels to get saoked in water if you drive through a puddle....?

;)

I want to spend more money on it but I've run out for this month ;)

May have trouble scraping by as it is.... ;)

But doesnt matter as love the lil SR to bits :p

How crazy's this,

Was parking up at work the other day reversed in and an old granny walked slowly past the front of my car looking at it (baring in mind nothing sitting next to me on the side she was walking from)

Anyway she stopped infront of me looked down at the front of my car then back up at me n 'the nod' and a thumbs up B)

Felt so proud... :D

Definatly the highlight of the day

Made me wonder wether she was the first owner who had it as im the third owner

Or maybe she owned one herself B)

This happened about a few weeks ago and was intended on posting it on here but forgot :lol:

I took my grandad for a ride in mine a while ago n he quite liked it but did comment on the load exhaust But then we had a disscussion about advantages and disadvantages of it n i think i may have persuaded him its a good this due to people being able to hear you coming so less chance theyll walk infront of you and get run over :p

Saw a kid get hit by a car a while ago because he just road out in front of it on his bike it was like a blind bend comeing out of a carpark n he road out infront of this lady without even looking after riding past me and my bro with his mates nearly running Danny over while 'giving him evils'

Poor lady that hit him didnt stand a chance of seeing him

Anyway no sympathy to the silly little pikey kid

But had this woman in her mummy van had a nice load pipecraft exhaust the kid probably would have heard it and not rode out infront of her :p

:D

Not really sure why i wrote this all out as doesnt have much relevance but never mind :p

Reflets all the way they look sexual! B)

My old lenses used to piss me off due to not being simetrical and stuff :D

Also u'll need 2 get your mits on some orange bulbs and a red one for the fog aswell

If u find anyware that sells red bulbs that work let me know as im in need of one as i got a chrome one to try and make the inside of the lens look the same as the one with the reverse light in it but it only glows pink with a white filament....

Ontop of that if u get just the lenses they wont illuminate proply an the bubble is only suppossed to illumenate but the red bit surrounding it does aswell as the jap clusters come with the bubbles all divided up

Im planning a little eletrical tape attack on the cluster soon and may take a saw to the bit that divides the rear light and the reflector bit

If you have a look as the Medstone III picture thead in the shows/events/meet ups bit look at Ricks TCV n u'll see what i mean :p

Badge-wise its kinda growing on me :)

but dont like the holes ;)

lol

i never get old ladys giving me props ;[ they are all snoopy buggers round here, lol.

also mate, that badge looks good not being there. and those holes mate, air intakes, blates :lol:

also also, are you going friday? i need you to take a few more piccies :lol: ive made some "additions" to the car since you last shot her.

• 3 weeks later...

Lots of text not enought pictures :o

Good thing i just got some new wind defenders :D

Also got a new red fog bulb as my old chrome 1 was wank n glowing pink B)

IMG_5089.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

They look wikid in my opinion really makes me want to get my ass in gear and go out and get my back 3 windows tinted :D

And on the theme of more pics thought id upload a couple from the last Medstone...ish meet

As they are quite pretty B)

IMG_50172.jpg

IMG_50382.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_50512.jpg

IMG_50592.jpg

IMG_50642.jpg