Guys am not happy about this being said about me. mate i dont know why your saying bad stuff about me. am not happy about this, as this wasnt my fault. am happy to give you the £240 back i can do that tomorrow as i'll need to put the money into the back then i can send it from my bank to your bank. Someone has done id theft on me so this wasnt even me who opened this on paypal. can you please remove this post on here as i havent done anything am happy to sort this out, just me and you. i dont fancy everyone knowing what is going on with my paypal and bank stuff. if your happy with having the £240 back tomorrow i'll need your sort code and account number

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys am not happy about this being said about me. mate i dont know why your saying bad stuff about me. am not happy about this, as this wasnt my fault. am happy to give you the £240 back i can do that tomorrow as i'll need to put the money into the back then i can send it from my bank to your bank. Someone has done id theft on me so this wasnt even me who opened this on paypal. can you please remove this post on here as i havent done anything am happy to sort this out, just me and you. i dont fancy everyone knowing what is going on with my paypal and bank stuff. if your happy with having the £240 back tomorrow i'll need your sort code and account number

Ok your not happy but you need to see it from the guys point of view

You would be this angry as well anyone would be

Hopefully you too sort it out and you dont need to go Into whats going on with your paypal and shizz.

Sure the thread can be removed once admins see it has been sorted

I'm Not calling either of you as I don't know both sides. Lugzy and lee please take this to pm To rectify the issue ASAP if lee is offering the money back would that suffice? Please both let me know once it's sorted and your both ok with the outcome.

Please keep this on topic now and no bandwagoning let's see of it can be resolved between the two.

If your not happy with seeing this then get the £240 back in his bank, In my opinion (which no one has to listen too), you are lying about not opening the case/dispute, basically saying your paypal was hacked....what a coincidence.

yes it did get hacked. thats what i dont understand, why didnt i get a pm, and i wouldnt get all this bad stuff being said about me. i've been on here from for 2 years now and nothing bad has been said about me. so if you think am lying then you can carry on thinking that. why would i offter to pay the money into his bank if i was lying? i ent going to his house and he ent coming to mine to get it as then theres no proof that his had the money back, then only way forward now is, that i get his bank sort code and account number then i can pay back the money into his bank then on both banks it will show that i've paid him and he's got the money.

i have told paypal thank-you. they know it has been hacked, maybe thats y they took the money off the bloke who i got the coilovers off. like i said in above, you can carry on thinking that am lying about this.

right i have in boxed the kid on here so all u lot can go away he ent responding to me that ent my fauilt and people saying your burn my car out ect just grow up if u lot keep saying stuff he can just go thru the bank to get the money bk as I've offered to give him 240 tomoz and how do i no he hasent got the money he might be ripping me of so before i pay anythink back i want evidence

Think all you guys need to shut the fuck up, it's got nothing to so with you want is going on with my paypal ( id theft ). I dont have to explain myself yo you guys, only person am going to talk to is the bloke who I got the coilovers off, ( when he decides to reply to me )

a few things i don't understand, paypal will not let you open a case after 45 days so a month and a half so how was it refunded after 3 months?? Why would someone hack a paypal account to do a chargeback and not to gain something out of it?? If the money was charged back how do you not know if its gone back into your bank account

Id say lee is safe as if his paypal was hacked paypal will refund any money lost including the 240. Then he can give it straight back or paypal will automatically. A chinese guy hacked mine once and paid someone called zong hia or some crap. I messaged paypal who told me to change password and refunded me with 2 hours. Lee just contact paypal theyre pretty quick when it comes to stuff like this

The bank and paypal I have id theft done on me has been close down as I dont want the same thing to happened again. So if the money was paid back into my bank, then it couldnt of been as the bank is not open