I can't wait for stancing to become the next cringed at Fad. Hopefully that hasn't got much left on its shelf life!

Stance sheds that's fine, it's funny but when it's something genuinely tidy sparking down the road... makes me feel ill

I can't wait for stancing to become the next cringed at Fad. Hopefully that hasn't got much left on its shelf life!

Stance sheds that's fine, it's funny but when it's something genuinely tidy sparking down the road... makes me feel ill

Like Imprezas on bags, too much camber and gay wheels. Hate that.

Towards the end- Redline was actually a really decent mag. I remember they were trying out different types and makes of mods eg FMIC's and giving genuine results from the same car on the same day so people didn't get ripped off. They also shut a lot of old wives tales up by dissprooving things. Got loads of old mags in my garage probably about 3-400 ha ha.

I like wheels to fill the arches and not sit in too far so i guess you can still call that stance, i'm not into crazy camber either though and cars you can't even drive

Towards the end- Redline was actually a really decent mag. I remember they were trying out different types and makes of mods eg FMIC's and giving genuine results from the same car on the same day so people didn't get ripped off. They also shut a lot of old wives tales up by dissprooving things. Got loads of old mags in my garage probably about 3-400 ha ha.

I like wheels to fill the arches and not sit in too far so i guess you can still call that stance, i'm not into crazy camber either though and cars you can't even drive

Redline did eventually become one of my favourite mags when they went down the performance route, sadly it was too late and they went down the pan!

I call it stance :) just not daft stance.

Yeh Ive got a lot of the old ones and they were shocking. Also got Revs, fastcar (used to be good and is now shit), maxpower, every banzai, every japperformance, retro cars and the only Toyota tuning magazine they did.

Can't stand the stance look yeah let's get massive wheels but that much camber that a space saver has more tyre touching Tarmac 😂 I got into modded cars mid 2000 everything was fibreglass and filler, my 1st car was a dark gold ep70 completely standard and more speakers than valves 😂

Can remember these very well, the main guy used to have a nice MR2, FLYEN I think it was called.

I actually looked up that the other week. The mr2 burnt to the ground few years back . High octane dvds are still cool to watch

I actually looked up that the other week. The mr2 burnt to the ground few years back . High octane dvds are still cool to watch

Seriously? What happened to it? I can remember when he went and had the coilies fitted, brakes, then the widebody kit with the new paint job. Pagan gold candy IIRC

He did a dvd after called full boost or something like that. He went to japan to all the top tuning shops. It's well worth a watch.

He only stopped doing the dvds because of illegal downloads. He wasn't making money anymore.

New Zealand has an excellent car scene and a lot of fast cars

He did a dvd after called full boost or something like that. He went to japan to all the top tuning shops. It's well worth a watch.

He only stopped doing the dvds because of illegal downloads. He wasn't making money anymore.

New Zealand has an excellent car scene and a lot of fast cars

The first two were the best, just had a look on amazon/ebay and they still fetch good money lol.