Think i've got a MAX POWER video (yes vhs) somewhere with a Punto that looked like megatron- they opened the bonnet and he appeared to be running what looked like a lawn mower engine with a halfords air filter black taped on.

They used to fill in the rear reg plate gap to 😂

Jesus fuck.

Ive a max power dvd from 2004 or something. Its actually pretty good... when i was 11 anyway haha. Theres a r32 skyline and a cossie, they pick up a couple of bitches at at a bus stop and go to doncaster cruise.

You dont see Banzai mag doing that

I was 17 in 1993 I remember it all very well, tsw Evo, stealth, blades, hockenheim etc, limo black Windows all round even the fronts got tinted, black lights and Rockford fosgate audio....

Then it's was citrine yellow paint, pi superlow springs (all max powers doing) and bomber jackets with your car audio brands stamped all over them... Unfortunately this was massively ripped off in the late 90's when some body realised that adding the word designs underneath kenwood didn't infringe on any copyrights and then every fucker had one ( bit like rota eh lol )

We all ran underglow neons as well which were pretty cool but then halfords started with them as well

Was a fucking cool era to be into cars mind

DSC00532.jpg

Me 1995 lol series one Rs turbo repainted ford Mondeo rsi citrine yellow with 90mm lowering springs and limo black everywhere lol £1900 a year to insure 3rd party only 👍

Edited by MARC MOSS

I was 17 in 1993 I remember it all very well, tsw Evo, stealth, blades, hockenheim etc, limo black Windows all round even the fronts got tinted, black lights and Rockford fosgate audio....

Then it's was citrine yellow paint, pi superlow springs (all max powers doing) and bomber jackets with your car audio brands stamped all over them... Unfortunately this was massively ripped off in the late 90's when some body realised that adding the word designs underneath kenwood didn't infringe on any copyrights and then every fucker had one ( bit like rota eh lol )

We all ran underglow neons as well which were pretty cool but then halfords started with them as well

Was a fucking cool era to be into cars mind

DSC00532.jpg

Me 1995 lol series one Rs turbo repainted ford Mondeo rsi citrine yellow with 90mm lowering springs and limo black everywhere lol £1900 a year to insure 3rd party only 👍

sweet car man. What did she run like?

Jesus fuck.

Ive a max power dvd from 2004 or something. Its actually pretty good... when i was 11 anyway haha. Theres a r32 skyline and a cossie, they pick up a couple of bitches at at a bus stop and go to doncaster cruise.

You dont see Banzai mag doing that

hahahaha I remember this dvd I had it !

Dunno why everyone is saying glad they didnt drive then.

That was THE era to drive, cheap fuel, loads of parts widely available, cars weren't disposable like they are now.

Ok it might seem tacky now but back then it wasn't, I'm sure in a few years things that are done now will be cringed at ( probably sticker bombing and stancing ) mainly because its GAF.

I just remember everything Japanese HAD to be Veilside kitted to be cool lol.