Stolen cars- silverstone

Id leave my car with the police to dump in a street somewhere as bait, i fucking hate thieves.

Only problem with that is the words not out and the other 10 GPS trackers that they planted are stolen. At least this way everyone that went can check there cars and take that risk away and be more vigilant in the future. Then hopefully the thieving cunts know they have been foiled and next time it's makes it even harder for them.

Everyone's got hyped about this when the like's of facebook is just as bad if not worse it's pretty easy to track people or just follow them home.. I'm starting to sound like I've done this before but honest I havn't :D

Only problem with that is the words not out and the other 10 GPS trackers that they planted are stolen. At least this way everyone that went can check there cars and take that risk away and be more vigilant in the future. Then hopefully the thieving cunts know they have been foiled and next time it's makes it even harder for them.

the bigger problem is that when the thieves find that this method isnt working, theyll just adopt a new method. I say its better someone gets caught in the act and gets fucked over asap then we all get into some sort of security arms race, sooner or later thats just going to end up at break into your house for the keys or armed robbery level.

Everyone's got hyped about this when the like's of facebook is just as bad if not worse it's pretty easy to track people or just follow them home.. I'm starting to sound like I've done this before but honest I havn't :D

you bean at it for your kid :p:p:p

the bigger problem is that when the thieves find that this method isnt working, theyll just adopt a new method. I say its better someone gets caught in the act and gets fucked over asap then we all get into some sort of security arms race, sooner or later thats just going to end up at break into your house for the keys or armed robbery level.

has bean happening for donkey years already early 90S is first i ever heard of it