Today the S14 200SX had its first legal run, on the way to be MOT'd.

Its been in the making for over a year now, many trouble and trifes, blood sweat and alot of tears have been shed over this f*cking car, by both myself and its owner, Dave (TC Member).

The car was built by Dave himself, in his garage, the only thing that wasn't done by him was the mapping, which was carried out by H-Dev, on the STOCK ecu :p

The majority of the parts were TC Trading supplied, or purchased new, so its very much a home built vehicle.

It may be up for sale soon, mainly due to a house move, but, its all done, mapped, and an absolute monster, as you can see.

At present its on the stock bottom end, although its had a full refresh, running at 1.5bar, which on the turbo (HKS GT3037S Pro Kit, which was a full kit purchased brand new from HKS at a cost of over £2500) 'should' be in the region of 450bhp, if it was forged, we could max out the turbo (approx 480-500bhp), but its just about quick enough for the time being :)

This will be running all weekend at Shakespeare County Raceway, i.e TCW8.1 :p

Enjoy :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's sold the drag tyres, wheels and sequential, so all the nice stuff for drag aren't on it anymore unfortunately, although if they were (and they worked as it should), then it'd prob snap something like the prop shaft anyway with the amount of torque thats there.

Still, we're be happy with 12's, or high 11's :) S14's don't make the best drag cars in the world, as i'm sure you're aware, they're more....dori dori. it comes naturally :)

if you see either dave, myself or rick (me and rick will be pissed up somewhere drinking dirty west country cider when dave drag races) then come over for a chat. i'll save you some soot from the bottom of my barrel of cider too, if you're lucky ^^;

its not MY sxoc thing, its the owners, and hence why i said, 12's would be nice, high 11's would be fantastic. 10's were his aim a year ago, before all the problems. if you read what i put, he's sold all the drag orientated mods, such as his mickey-T drag slicks, sequential etc, so it won't do those speeds, and if it did grip with the slicks, it'd snap something, which would be less than ideal. :)

hence, 12's would be nice, high 11's would be lovely, in its current guise. it has the power for it, the only limiting factor is the grip (hence, having the mickey-t's :p).

tut, read robert :)

i haven't written the stuff on sxoc, thats the owner who wrote all of that.

also i did say it was 'daves', the owners, not mine. we simply supplied the parts for it :)

jesus, didn't think it'd take that much explaining, especially when i've said it twice already. no cider for you young man. you naughty boy.

thats had many, many thousands upon thousands of pounds spent on it boys, a normal standard one has nothing on that thing. most would cringe if they knew whats been spent on it.

mine is like a bloody slug in comparison, its depressing :)

TC picked up our first trophy! (well, dave, he is an awesome driver) he won a 3 year subscription to total nissan and will get a feature done. keep your eyes open for it.

fastest Nissan at the jap shoot out! dave was smashing GTR skylines to pieces!

we took some pics and will get them up soon.

whats the point?!

the SR20 is a great engine.

did you know at the same horsepower levels. the SR puts out more torque than the RB....

really incredible.

ya learn sumthing everyday eh??

Pfft...sr20's are for nubs.

Ha I josh. I didn't know that to be fair. Nah the sr20 is a good engine, my mates running about 320 on one with no internal work whatsoever, and his cars lurvely quick, but a RB would just be super cool. But in truth, making a RB30 "DET" would be a mission. Fuck that actually.

TC picked up our first trophy! (well, dave, he is an awesome driver) he won a 3 year subscription to total nissan and will get a feature done. keep your eyes open for it.

fastest Nissan at the jap shoot out! dave was smashing GTR skylines to pieces!

we took some pics and will get them up soon.

Thats great news!!!

Good work lads looking forward to seeing it :(