Just thought I'd add a lil interior pic of my new dials, I wish my camera phone was better in the dark! :lol:

The massive blue blob is an highly unessecary but equaly extreme tachometer with twin blind-yourself-at-night shift lights lol, was pretty much free so I thought why not!

DSC01069.jpg

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackpool illumination!!!!! by the way whats the little light on the dash (looks like a hotdog)

hahaha, which bit? the green numbers? Thats a gps speedo + camera detector if thats what you meant lol

ooooo i know where u mean, myn has it too....... water??? lmao! no idea

I'm not sure what it is either lol, tbh Im suprised you could make out what any of them were from that pic lol

lol, I havent seen Roman road at christmas. My neighboors house is sight to be reckoned with though, it is decked to the hilt with lights! I must get a photo of it sometime. They do it as a fundraiser with a santas groto lol. Its for the British Heart Foundation so its all in good faith.

hehe, when you work at Halfords Cribbs Causeway you have agreements and rules with everyone else who works there.

Rule 1. You do not talk about Halfords Cribbs Causeway.

Rule 2. You DO NOT talk about Halfords Cribbs Causeway.

Rule 3. Always park your car over 2 spaces together with other colleagues cars. This avoids incidents involving idiot customers who park ridiculously close to you car and slam their door into your beautiful new paint job you've just spend thousands on, and proceed to drive off after buying their goods, oblivious to what they have done. As you can tell, this has happened to employees before so we like to avoid it happening again. :lol:

im liking the rules for halfords <_< Car looks pretty hardcore :unsure:

and about Roman Road at xmas, wouldnt dare go up there at night myself to be frank..

your neighbours have a good crack at it, the most we do is the lights on the bushes at the front of the house lol

looking good fella , those parking rules are a good idea the last thing you want is some piluck to dent your car!

also think you should leave the spliter black maybe paint the brows black to

hehe, when you work at Halfords Cribbs Causeway you have agreements and rules with everyone else who works there.

Rule 1. You do not talk about Halfords Cribbs Causeway.

Rule 2. You DO NOT talk about Halfords Cribbs Causeway.

Rule 3. Always park your car over 2 spaces together with other colleagues cars. This avoids incidents involving idiot customers who park ridiculously close to you car and slam their door into your beautiful new paint job you've just spend thousands on, and proceed to drive off after buying their goods, oblivious to what they have done. As you can tell, this has happened to employees before so we like to avoid it happening again. <_<

we have the same rules! lol

• 3 weeks later...