• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lickle update i'm off on holiday next thursday to Egypt, but glad to have this...

IMG_0291.jpg

HKS loom for the F-con so when I'm back I can get it mapped, it's also going to Toyota to get some little niggles related like an oil leak from the gbox and door hinges being harder than Chuck Norris!

When I'm back I'm also gna address the JAM/V rear bumper as the one I have at the mo is very shabby and also the front bumper, it looks how I want it to now but I'm not great at this fibre-glassing malarkey so that will have to be remedied when I'm back - thought this had gone ok but now after washing it I can see it's cracked through the primer again, so will need this finished properly and painted up in lushness

photo1.jpg

the sides are an odd match one is great, the other not so

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

sigh - oh well life goes on I spose

• 3 weeks later...

Have changed the lower arm ball joints with proper new Toyota ones, the last ones at 13 years old had sunk a bit to say the least, also my Endless discs are being skimmed at Hi-Spec and will hopefully have improved the front and rear bumpers by the end of next week

i am currently recovering from a hernia operation, so the car is off the road in mum and dad's garage while all the parts are being done, think I will also need some track-rod arms to improve the overall feel and i'm currently looking at the possibility of getting these to fit instead of buying the your braces

600x450-2011010600001-16.jpg

RHDJapan

NAGISA AUTO Gacchiri Support Front Fender Brace, marked as for the ep82 but sure they could be made to fit the ep91

why not just buy the ones for the ep91 si from the dudes who make all the white under car braces and that, cant think of the name!!! is gonna bug the shit outta me now :thumbsup: you know who i mean though.

id already said i dont want the your braces, they are malaysian and are not as well made as these, just cant see why they would fit an 82 differently to a 91?

thanks for your comments mate, i try lol

bumpers gone today should be good when theyr back

Zisco are having a think bout the fender bars, we shall see

As far as Jeff, he now has the refreshed discs on and brakes fully bled - front bumper should be back on saturday and have my temporary Glanza rear bumper on the car now, so should be patrolling the mean streets of Dartford again soon

Wow im amazingly pissed off -n got the front bumper back and it was awful, paintwork looked smart, but he had just sprayed straight over all my rough work with no further prep - so i went a little mad and actually took 98 lip off broke it back into two pieces gonna get an orbital sander tomorrow and some fibre glass strips and re make it all

not happy at all, even the crack that I couldn't get rid of was still there peaking through the paint

• 2 weeks later...

Few developments in the pipeline...

...sorry bad pun, still looking for the non-ABS brake lines for the car atm, so can dump that extra weight

Front, JAM bumper and lip are all being sprayed so should be good for this weekend I hope

But I may have given up the search for the Cruise 256 cams and I am just gonna settle for the 265 ones, whack em in and get it mapped