• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JAE is the best event though!! See you there dude! Infact see you before if your going to Mr Bowers wedding?

I'm inclined to agree tbh mate deffo

Whats the update Si?

Can't tell you that, you'll have to wait til Rob's wedding...

Cheers John see you then

Glad i said should...true to form mapping didn't work, the loom that I got from Riko was an adapted Supra 1JZ loom, well the didn't adapt the 3 plugs that go into the ecu so after i'd changed the injectors to my 460cc ones and swapped over to the AT throttle body, we went to connect the loom up and start setting the ecu up for my car to find - it doesn't fit! So another episode in the on going saga that makes me want to smash the car to pieces or even worse sell/break it

Any help would be awesome, so anyone who has an interior loom for a V or who would be willing to just give me the far right plug so i can re-wire it, i would be most grateful

EP91e-Managepinout.gif

Then on the way home car started idling at 2500-3000k, luckily was just a vacuum had popped off, but the thick white smoke coming out of the exhaust didn't cheer me up at all so my newly refurbished tubby with less than 3k on it may well need new turbo oil seals - excellent!

Here's the issue

This end is fine

IMG_0409.jpg

But the 3 plugs that go into the ecu, one doesn't fit

IMG_0411.jpg

Which in turn means the one that goes from the car to the Supra loom doesn't fit

IMG_0410.jpg

You can see the size difference here, white is original Toyota loom, grey is new one for F-Con

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

Few parts received, thanks to Iddy for the brake bias valve and the inlet mani gasket,m also the above bits have been ordered and are en route from Malta.

I have also just placed an order for the Nagisa Auto fender braces and a new set of track rod ends, so car should hopefully be stable, not annoying and mapped before JAE

• 3 weeks later...

I have received the end bits for the car, so just need to re-pin and wire the connectors then should be good to go

Have also received new track rod arms and the Nagisa Auto fender braces, lovely piece of kit, but nothing like the your braces, I'll add pics later tonight, they look awesome, but may have to weld a plate into the chassis to fit these

Bumper is also back in my arms, ready to be re-fitted - yay

I would say "get this thing mapped already" but think you may pull out a few more hairs if I did... :o

It'll all be worth it in the end, stick with it. Yours has some of the nicest parts a glanza can get, great progress as always. :D

No mate, just OEM, but they'r bound to be better than 13 year old ones lol

As promised, bumper back on

IMG_0446.jpg

and the newly matt blacked fog light surrounds

IMG_0447.jpg

and these are the Nagisa fender braces

IMG_0448.jpg

How on earth can you comment on the LSD? You've not driven it in anger. It's not even mapped. Surely running it with uprated cams on the unchanged ecu won't do it any favours, especially as you mentioned it pulls much better, thus you've given it some beans?

I don't care about the answers to the queries, just pointing out that you're gay.

Also come fur beers you cunt Xx